When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Arrived in the Mail

droptopman

Good afternoon, this just arrived at my door.  I am terrible with the pictures but will keep working at it.  This is my new dress watch for suits.  Built by Matt with some gen goodies.  :pimp: My first real custom rep that I got to pick what went on it.  Matt is great to work with.  Super responsive, patient (I'm a noob) knowledgeable, skilled and friendly.  A real master.  Here are some pics.  I also have 2 croc straps from the strap master coming to use with the gen buckle (tan/black).  Next project a 6542.  What do you think of the DD?

post-60288-0-07476700-1392503234_thumb.j

post-60288-0-90161600-1392503248_thumb.j

post-60288-0-98418100-1392503279_thumb.j

post-60288-0-39121800-1392503241_thumb.j

Nice wear in good health :inverted:  , I like those they do not like me ,to small............... :wounded1:

Thanks MOAB, yes it is even border line for me at 7.25.  Wife is already eying it....Fits her perfect.  Ordered some gold Rolex cufflinks too, so this will be the dressy one for work.  I am really happy with the way it turned out.  Wish he did the DJ and DD II in 41mm, that would be perfect.    

Good afternoon, this just arrived at my door. I am terrible with the pictures but will keep working at it. This is my new dress watch for suits. Built by Matt with some gen goodies. :pimp: My first real custom rep that I got to pick what went on it. Matt is great to work with. Super responsive, patient (I'm a noob) knowledgeable, skilled and friendly. A real master. Here are some pics. I also have 2 croc straps from the strap master coming to use with the gen buckle (tan/black). Next project a 6542. What do you think of the DD?

attachicon.gifDD 2-14 Dial.JPG

attachicon.gifDD 2-14 4.jpeg

attachicon.gifDD 2-14 5.jpeg

attachicon.gifDD 2-14 6.jpeg

This is really nice. What are the gen parts please? How much was it please? Thanks

Thanks Guys, Matt sourced the parts.  I will get the exact build list from him.  I believe it is gen dial, crystal, cyclops, with a solid gold crown and bezel but the case is gold plated.  It was too much $ for a solid gold case.  With 3 croc straps and a gen buckle I was a little over my initial budget, but I think it is worth it.  PM me and I will give more information on the cost....But you could do it for less or more depending on amount of gen parts.  It looks better in person than in the pics :)

Very nice!! Matt does super work. He's done a bunch of projects for me including service in some genuine Rolexes. If you are looking at anything along the lines of  Rolex watches, Matt is the man to go to. He can source the parts and he does great work. He is a super nice guy as well. :1a:

By the way, you need to invest in a better camera, as well as a tripod. ;) Having a tripod to hold the camera steady will make a huge difference in the quality of your photos.

My Day/Date says hello

post-327-0-96348900-1392526288_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks pan153 you would not believe how many shots I took to get those ****** pics...

Your DD was the one that inspired me. Matt is awesome, a great guy. Thanks for the help on this. I may be asking for more help, my next project is a white dial 6542 1958 Pan Am. Heard you may have some experience with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk