When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello

Andiep25

Hi I ve just become a new member, loved watches since I was a kid. I ve got about 32 in 3 display cases, love vintage seiko citizens and modified divers. Would love a tag but unless I win lottery it looks like I ll just have to keep looking at them through the shop window. I m from the UK,been Looking on net at replicas but seems a mind field, perfect clones seem good, can anyone give me a bit of advice please? Many thanks Andyp25

Hi Andyp25 (or is it Andiep25?) & welcome aboard.

1st, pics are mandatory. You cannot come here, blab about having 32 watches in 3 cases without posting at least 1 good, clear pic ;) .

2nd, all of the sellers listed on RWG are known quantities. But, like everything else, some are better than others. Perfect Clones (Josh) is 1 of the best, but, like anything, YOU need to do your homework & research before you hit the buy button. Remember, these are reps, not multi-thousand quid gens (genuine watches).

Also, I would recommend that you read Toad's newbie guide along with the forum rules (both pinned atop the Introduction forum, accessible from our home page).

Good luck & have fun.

Welcome aboard the fast train to poverty and destitution!! Reps will do that to you, you start with one and first thing you know, you look around and you are neck deep in watches!! looks like you have a good head start with 32 watches already.

As Freddy  and Mike said, you have to read, read and read more. Narrow down your interest area, at least at first and then decide what specific watches you are interested in. When you decide that. you can choose a dealer, based on his reviews, your comfort zone with the dealer (Does he accept a watch back if it's DOA, what are his replacement policies if the watch is lost stolen or seized by customs, what are his payment methods,  etc.?) All of this will play a part in who you feel comfortable dealing with. Then it's just a matter of finding a second or third job to pay for this watch obsession, sending off the money and waiting for the postman. Good luck

• Like 1