When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver Lugs Screw

jochia

TD means Trusted dealer. AFA the lug screws, You might contact the dealer you bought the watch from. APBands sells lug screws both the ones that attach the inserts to the watch as well as the screws that attach the band to the inserts. Google APBANDs. they are not cheap, andi have heard that outside the CONUS, their shipping rates are high. Other members may well know of other sources for these screws. 

Hi all,

I am in need of a LUGS SCREW.

Can i know where to get them and I am wiiling to pay for it.

Can any seniors help?

By the way, what do members here meant by "TD"

Please help :(

First post, no intro, and asking for help already? ;)

Well you could PM ryanwayer and ask for what you need.

And if me and my pal who posted above do not get a thank you from you, you can be assured you get no further help from me. :lol:

thanks A,

I'm always glad to help, but it really disturbs me when folks come on with 1-2 posts and ask for help when they could very easily find the info out by using the search function. Ditto on the thanks too. Lots of ungrateful noobs about!! :angry2:

thanks A,

I'm always glad to help, but it really disturbs me when folks come on with 1-2 posts and ask for help when they could very easily find the info out by using the search function. Ditto on the thanks too. Lots of ungrateful noobs about!! :angry2:

Yes sir big A. I was teasing him but you have a good understanding of the scenario. There's a severe lack of common politeness going around. Let's resolve not to fall into this group brother. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Not me sir, My momma taught me better!! I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt and sometimes it's hurtful when your hospitality is not returned. But you know I learned a long time ago  that being polite and thanking people goes a long, long way. You never know when you might need that person that you were short with or made look stupid. It's awfully hard to go back and ask a favor of someone that you offended. Truer words were never spoken than those in your signature.

• Like 1

First post, no intro, and asking for help already? ;)

Well you could PM ryanwayer and ask for what you need.

And if me and my pal who posted above do not get a thank you from you, you can be assured you get no further help from me. :lol:

THANK YOU SIR. Am grateful for your advise and help.

TD means Trusted dealer. AFA the lug screws, You might contact the dealer you bought the watch from. APBands sells lug screws both the ones that attach the inserts to the watch as well as the screws that attach the band to the inserts. Google APBANDs. they are not cheap, andi have heard that outside the CONUS, their shipping rates are high. Other members may well know of other sources for these screws. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Have emailed Toro and Intime.co, still waiting for reply

THANK YOU SIR. Am grateful for your advise and help.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Have emailed Toro and Intime.co, still waiting for reply

Take it easy mate, we were just teasing. It was a reference between panerai153 and myself regarding a lot of ungrateful noobs who log on, ask, and disappear. 

Good luck with your search! ;)

Well, i hope the search will not be futile.

Really hope to find some kind soul to sell me the screws else the watch will be just a desk watch instead of a wrist watch.

Actually, can I know whether you are looking for the endlinks-case screws (set of 4) or the endlinks-strap bar and cap set? (set of 2)

I just ordered a complete set from Ryan so I know he has them. 

• 4 months later...

http://www.dressmini.com/pic/max/one-shoulder-long-floor-length-sweep-brush-train-beading-casual-evening-dress-ed085d.jpg dress it may not be so much about what you buy, but where you buy.The ring finger was designated by the Egyptians who believed that the the fourth finger on the left hand contained a vein that ran directly to the heart.After looking at the basic body shapes, there are some other body related issues than you may need to consider when choosing your wedding dress style:If you are plus sized, then think less is more! If you want to wear a dress decorated with beads and crystals, make sure they are subtle and go for the flat versions rather than larger rounded ones. Choose a different flavor for each tier & make sure they are colored accordingly, for instance one orange, one lemon, one lime; fill in the space between each tier with corresponding fresh fruits.  http://www.dressmini.com/   http://www.dressmini.com

what does this have to do with the oil prices in Iraq and the child labor situation in Cambodia?