When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trouble with long time member RWGbz

Mike on a bike

Guys first off please do not post Pics of members from here or elsewhere without their permission. :nono:

Second Luth has responded at RWI in regard as I stated in the interest of fair play I would post it, now you can decide for yourself. pCwdUhU.png

OK, this is my the only post, and you'll be not satisfied - I, honestly, don't care.
Almost 2 years ago I tried to help Serge, who was my good friend, to order some straps and buckles in China.
Since quantity was too small to chinese standards, they demanded payment upfront. Serge sent money, I transferred it to the factory. All $2,600.
Then delays started - factory moved to new place, then they didn't have appropriate leather, etc., etc. Usual crap. So, I found another factory. First 100 straps were made quite fast, and Serge got it right away. Then problem with buckles started. Nobody wanted to make buckles with word PANERAI on it.
Then, suddenly, I got 100 straps with buckles from the factory, that disappeared. So, 200 straps and 100 buckles were delivered. All this time I was in good communications with Serge (he's not a member at RWI, he said Trailboss banned him here for some scam (I don't believe he's able to scam anyone), but he's here under different name, just lurking), and, despite on long delays, that he understand, we never had a problems. Last 4-5 months he didn't answer on my emails, maybe, he was busy with new born son, no idea. I, finally, found the factory, who agreed to make buckles with PANERAI logo, and I ordered first 100, and also, 100 buckles with DS (Drabott Straps) logo on it. Got DS buckles first, shipped it to Serge, he was happy, but said there's only 70, not 100. I didn't count, honestly. So, I ordered another 50 DS buckles, and 100 PAM buckles. Finally, Serge answered on my emails, and Trailboss was in this communications for the last 3-4 months, I had nothing to hide. These 150 buckles will arrive in about 2 weeks, they just finished DS buckles, and PAM buckles will be done this week, already in work. I put the sum for the rest of the payment on my PP account, in case croco straps won't be delivered - I'll send money to Serge, no biggie. I'm not earning a penny on this "help to a "friend", I only lost. But it's OK, no biggie too. So, no scam, just I'd never ever help anyone from now on.
Yes, almost 2 years, but again - ask Angus, how long it took to make Black Bay? And he's there, in China!!! How long take to make buckles for RWG watch? Almost a year. If you never tried to order anything in small quantities - expect insane delays. They take your money, and put you at the end of the line.
And about $2K dinner - if I invite a bunch of friends to a restaurant - I pay the bill, and yes, it's over $2K sometimes. I don't do it often, but I did it a few times. I don't have to explain my lifestyle to anyone. Sometimes I'm with no penny, sometimes I can afford whatever I want. All depend on my business.

@KBH - thanks, mate.
@Bimmer - you're still here??? The Host Of The House showed you the door, and you are still here? Do you have any self respect? I guess no.

Anyway, I explained everything, all things are in order, nothing to worry. If Admin. will ban me - I'm perfectly OK with it. I have many good friends here, but way more in real life. I'll be OK.
P.S. I didn't log on at RWG since I left. When I leave - I never come back. So, I didn't read that post.

This has not been edited in any way cut and past that is it.

Guys first off please do not post Pics of members from here or elsewhere without their permission. :nono:

Second Luth has responded at RWI in regard as I stated in the interest of fair play I would post it, now you can decide for yourself. pCwdUhU.png

OK, this is my the only post, and you'll be not satisfied - I, honestly, don't care.

Almost 2 years ago I tried to help Serge, who was my good friend, to order some straps and buckles in China.

Since quantity was too small to chinese standards, they demanded payment upfront. Serge sent money, I transferred it to the factory. All $2,600.

Then delays started - factory moved to new place, then they didn't have appropriate leather, etc., etc. Usual crap. So, I found another factory. First 100 straps were made quite fast, and Serge got it right away. Then problem with buckles started. Nobody wanted to make buckles with word PANERAI on it.

Then, suddenly, I got 100 straps with buckles from the factory, that disappeared. So, 200 straps and 100 buckles were delivered. All this time I was in good communications with Serge (he's not a member at RWI, he said Trailboss banned him here for some scam (I don't believe he's able to scam anyone), but he's here under different name, just lurking), and, despite on long delays, that he understand, we never had a problems. Last 4-5 months he didn't answer on my emails, maybe, he was busy with new born son, no idea. I, finally, found the factory, who agreed to make buckles with PANERAI logo, and I ordered first 100, and also, 100 buckles with DS (Drabott Straps) logo on it. Got DS buckles first, shipped it to Serge, he was happy, but said there's only 70, not 100. I didn't count, honestly. So, I ordered another 50 DS buckles, and 100 PAM buckles. Finally, Serge answered on my emails, and Trailboss was in this communications for the last 3-4 months, I had nothing to hide. These 150 buckles will arrive in about 2 weeks, they just finished DS buckles, and PAM buckles will be done this week, already in work. I put the sum for the rest of the payment on my PP account, in case croco straps won't be delivered - I'll send money to Serge, no biggie. I'm not earning a penny on this "help to a "friend", I only lost. But it's OK, no biggie too. So, no scam, just I'd never ever help anyone from now on.

Yes, almost 2 years, but again - ask Angus, how long it took to make Black Bay? And he's there, in China!!! How long take to make buckles for RWG watch? Almost a year. If you never tried to order anything in small quantities - expect insane delays. They take your money, and put you at the end of the line.

And about $2K dinner - if I invite a bunch of friends to a restaurant - I pay the bill, and yes, it's over $2K sometimes. I don't do it often, but I did it a few times. I don't have to explain my lifestyle to anyone. Sometimes I'm with no penny, sometimes I can afford whatever I want. All depend on my business.

@KBH - thanks, mate.

@Bimmer - you're still here??? The Host Of The House showed you the door, and you are still here? Do you have any self respect? I guess no.

Anyway, I explained everything, all things are in order, nothing to worry. If Admin. will ban me - I'm perfectly OK with it. I have many good friends here, but way more in real life. I'll be OK.

P.S. I didn't log on at RWG since I left. When I leave - I never come back. So, I didn't read that post.

This has not been edited in any way cut and past that is it.

He posted these pics himself, I'm just reposting them.

Also, they're too funny not to post.

• 5 months later...

"Its a sad state of affairs, and the way Luthier left RWG.bz like a kid throwing toys our the pram didn't ever make sense to me, but now hearing this, things are starting to make some kind of sense." steel yes, there was not enough cause for what he did but now.........

And now he is here to share his wisdom.

• 4 weeks later...