When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats different between the two?

dornirit

Hey, I know I ask allot of questions. but its because I don't know anything about replica.

wanted to know whats the difference between these two APs -

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=863

it says - 

DESCRIPTION: 

CASE:  Stainless steel

MOVEMENT:  Asian 2824 Clone 25J Automatic Movement, 28800bph (decorated same as genuine)

DIMENSIONS:  41mm X 10mm 

CRYSTAL:  Sapphire with AR Coated

STRAP / BRACELET:  
Stainless steel

and the title says - AP ROYAL OAK Jumbo 15400 Auto 1:1 best edition SS/SS

and the other one -

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=958

DESCRIPTION: From the V5 Factory

MOVEMENT:  Japanese MIYOTA 9015 24J Automatic Movement, 28800bph (Same Stability as Swiss ETA Movements)

STRAP / BRACELET:  
Stainless steel

and the title says - Royal Oak 41mm 15400 Best Edition MIYOTA9015

now the first one says 1:1.
and the second one has a description that says - From the V5 Factory.
What does it mean?
thanks and sorry for asking so many questions I just wanna buy the right one.

Watch 1

MOVEMENT:  Asian 2824 Clone 25J Automatic Movement, 28800bph (decorated same as genuine)

Watch 2
MOVEMENT:  Japanese MIYOTA 9015 24J Automatic Movement, 28800bph (Same Stability as Swiss ETA Movements)

The only difference i can see. The 2824 clone is probably a HangZhou and honestly, the Miyota is probably a better movement.

The Miyota is definitely better. The same movement is used in quite a lot of genuine watches. I believe the HangZhou was in the V4.1 and lots of folks had problems with it. The V5 from a different factory has the Seagull movement I believe, and it is a higher quality movement as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, I know I ask allot of questions. but its because I don't know anything about replica.

wanted to know whats the difference between these two APs -

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=863

it says - 

DESCRIPTION: 

STRAP / BRACELET:  Stainless steel

and the title says - AP ROYAL OAK Jumbo 15400 Auto 1:1 best edition SS/SS

and the other one -

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=958

DESCRIPTION: From the V5 Factory

STRAP / BRACELET:  Stainless steel

and the title says - Royal Oak 41mm 15400 Best Edition MIYOTA9015

now the first one says 1:1.
and the second one has a description that says - From the V5 Factory.
What does it mean?
thanks and sorry for asking so many questions I just wanna buy the right one.

First, please please please get the idea of a true "1:1" rep out of your head in this hobby. It will bring your expectations from the clouds down to Earth. There is no true 1:1 rep, not in the years I have spent in the hobby.

Second, as others have said, the main differences are in the movements, and maybe subtle differences in the dial and case thicknesses.

And lastly, because I cannot reiterate it enough, there are no 1:1 reps. But on the wrists, you will learn that the visual differences between gen and rep can be hard to spot for a lot of models. You will learn and you will be happy with an 85% accurate rep trust me. ;)

Hi and welcome. You´ve done some research already so here it goes: they are from different factories and they are both fantastic watches on the wrist. To cut a long story short the second more expensive is the better choice, the movement with the 3 screws on the backside just looks nicer and is better, it´s also only 10 mm thin which makes it the more fantastic and gen-like. There are not many slim watches available so that´s the one to get and it´s well worth the price difference.

Hi and welcome. You´ve done some research already so here it goes: they are from different factories and they are both fantastic watches on the wrist. To cut a long story short the second more expensive is the better choice, the movement with the 3 screws on the backside just looks nicer and is better, it´s also only 10 mm thin which makes it the more fantastic and gen-like. There are not many slim watches available so that´s the one to get and it´s well worth the price difference.

ok first of all thank you!

and now just to make sure you're saying that this one is the better one (since they both same price) - 

thanks!