When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone ever done business whit http://www.anyreplicawatches.co

Definitely not a scam site as I have dealt with them twice last year. First purchase I made was 3 Rolex bracelets, 2 men and 1 ladies. I received the goods but the engraving on the mens clasps were incorrect. Instead of 'Steelinox' they were marked 'Steelbox' or something along those lines. I contacted the owner of the site (Len) and he asked me to return so he could swap. Unfortunately he couldn't swap for any of the gents bracelets as they all had the same error so I ended up exchanging for a few box sets with papers. He was also nice enough to send me the box sets before he received the returned items.

I made another purchase a few months later this time for 6 bracelets but before making payment I asked him to confirm they had the correct engraving this time. I received my order as described no more than a week later. 

When it comes to purchasing a complete watch, I think I will stick to the trusted dealers because most of the watches on his site seem to be of poor quality based on the images I've seen.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 2/4/2015 at 1:38 PM, toddster63 said:

I've tried to order a replica 21mm rubber strap for my 21mm lugged watch twice tonight--and the funky WWW site with it's funky VISA form keeps saying "TRANSACTION FAILED"....

PITA! I need this strap but hate this foreign WWW site nonsense...!

SIGH....

Guys, you can ask them the other payment ways. Last time, my card has some problems even cannot open the link try so many many times😂 they sent me another credit card payment that fine

• 1 month later...

You can not believe how nice it looks! I ordered it and was reluctant, but now I wear it every day and everyone comments how nice my new watch looks. Very pleased with the watch and I'll buy from again from Anyreplicawatches! They shiped pretty quickly too! Bonus: they gave coupons for furniture purchases! Yvonne, if you read this, you rock 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 9:02 PM, Alen-Malmsteen said:

I was just looking at this site, now known as anyreplicawatches.org, "all Gold bracelet + $3.00" :clap2:

I guess I should by a few of these "Gold" bracelets and sell them for melt value, to help my investments.....lol

AM

Yep, Almost perfect replica. very good to do business. And I will purchase again from this site.

Edited by David David

Whilst it’s always good to hear about other sites we recommend using the trusted dealers on the forum. They have been certified over a period of time and in the unlikely event that there is a problem with a purchase the moderators here can help. Unknown/untrusted sites we cannot help with. The TD’s here can get just about all available replicas. 

• 5 months later...

I ordered 4 watches for $800 (with a $200 off coupon), so my total tab was supposed to be around $630. AnyReplicaWatches kept hitting my credit card for larger and larger amounts. First 645, then 655, and finally $685. And, once they had my money, they started asking me for pictures of my passport and the current date. This was supposedly for me to be able to prove who I was to satisfy their internal double-checks or something like that. I called my credit card company and asked if it was normal for a seller to request a picture of my passport, and they said absolutely not. And, I already knew that. So, my credit card company cancelled all of the ever-increasing charges. And, I let AnyReplicaWatches know not to ship anything. What kind of website is this? They charge an inflated amount, start asking for phishing information, and delay/delay/delay any thought of shipping something. I didn't wait to find out if anything was going to be shipped once the phishing started. AVOID THIS WEBSITE AT ALL COSTS. IT IS A SCAM WEBSITE!

• 11 months later...

But at your own risk. We have vetted dealers here who we can assist with if a purchase goes wrong. Buying from some random website is asking for trouble; even if a few low post count members here recommend the website. Always use the TDs. If they can’t get it, it’s not made. 

Yeah!...there are a lot of Croaks and Scammers out there on the web.
But you have to do your homework and communicate with the company. Ask those questions first before you buy a product from them. And when you do make a purchase, make sure you screenshot your purchase order via email, bill or western union, and send a copy to the company. Try to be transparent with the company. There will be some work on your part since there is a little language barrier. their Swiss movements stunning, On top of that both Yvonne and Chris have always reached out to me by email to see how I'am doing, or to check on my recent purchase's, and to update me on great deals they are promoting. ARW do a Good service!

Edited by Michael MIKE