When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Đồng Hồ Timex Running – Một Đẳng Cấp Mới Trong Công Nghệ Athletic

Guest hoanghiatrieu5

Guest hoanghiatrieu5

Đồng hồ chạy bộ là mục đích thương thú nhận của những người thú nhận chạy bộ hay là những cơ năng viên chuyên nghiệp. Thời kì cận đây , hồ hết trong suốt số phận hụi điều động có niềm mê say thu nhặt những đồng hồ đeo tay dây da nam chiếc đồng hồ như vậy. Và hở có một số công ti làm ra loại đồng hồ nè để đáp ứng nhu cầu của họ. Trong số phận đó ,   đồng hồ Timex Running   hở tự tin tuyên bố tui trong suốt loại thể biệt lập này. Chất lượng mà Timex đảm bảo khách hàng của tui là chưa từng có.
1_zps6b908e24.jpg
Đồng hồ chạy bộ xuể làm ra vì chưng thương hiệu Timex có bộ nhớ sẵn mà có xác xuất giữ một số dữ liệu của quá trình chạy bộ. Thật vầy , chúng xuể phân loại trên tài sở số lượng các đồng hồ nam tự động vòng mà chúng có xác xuất giữ trong suốt bộ nhớ của chúng. Một số phận mô hình bao gồm các cơ sở indiglo , đó là gì , như một thuật ngữ dùng để mô tả sự chiếu sáng của mặt số khi một nút xuể nhấn.
2_zps5ec9c613.jpg
tất cả những chiếc đồng hồ Timex Running có xác xuất chống thẩm gió mà thành cực tốt. Chúng có quãng bền cao và là một thiết kế mạnh mẽ. Vì vậy , chúng ăn nhập không chỉ tặng chạy bộ mà đương có xác xuất dung tặng các thể thao ngoài trời khác như trượt tuyết , trèo núi , đi xe giẫm , v v. Tất cả các kết quả hoạt động trong suốt việc đốt cháy calo. Chiếc đồng hồ Running sẽ chỉ ra có bao lăm calo bị đốt cháy trong khi bạn đương hoạt động dục thể. 
34_zps122854bd.jpg
Một biến thể đặc biệt của những chiếc đồng hồ chạy bộ xuể làm ra vì chưng   Timex   đi kèm cặp với một màn hình đo nhịp tim rất xác thực. Các theo dõi nhịp tim ăn nhập để phân tích tập luyện của một người và y mang bất ngờ) tặng báo đồng hồ fake cáo trở về kịp thời hay là chỉ nếu người đương gây ra hoạt động quá sức mình. "một năm do đó nó sẽ bị lãng quên" , đối với các cơ năng viên đương phục hồi sau một căn bệnh hay là phẫu thuật , những chiếc đồng hồ nè giúp tặng hụi rất nhiều khi tập những bài tập phục hồi cần thiết tặng thân thể của họ. 

Beautifull! What's the movement in these? I'm guessing A7750 with the chrono feature?

Are they realy 50mtr waterproof?

Does the bezel rotate like gen? 60 or 120 click?

Do you think I can pull a IronMan Triathlon off?

Well my Vietnamese isn't that good but here you go! :p

The clock is running the commercial purpose of the confession admitted jogging or professional body functions. Close this period, all throughout Lake hui fate passionately addicted to maneuver collect the leather strap watches men watches such. And they have a number of companies making watches ne to meet their needs. In such fate, Running Timex watches pocket opening statement of confidence during this type of isolation can. Timex quality that ensures customers is unmatched pocket.

Clock made ​​because the overwhelming evidence Timex brand has inbuilt memory which can hold some probability of process data jogging. Indeed, we classify the resource base overwhelming number of automatic watches men loop probability that they keep throughout their memory. Some models include the parts basis indiglo, that is, as a term used to describe the illumination of the overwhelming number when a button press.

All watches Timex Running probable that the polar wind waterproof good. They have high strength and distance is a powerful design. So, they eat not only donated enter jogging or probable solution which gave the other outdoor sports such as skiing, mountain climbing, riding trampled, v v. All the results of operations during the burning of calories. Running clock will show how five calories you burned during physical education or activity.

A special variant of the clock run out because of overwhelming evidence as Timex pair comes with a heart rate monitor to measure very authentic. The heart rate monitor to fit in the analysis of a trained medical person and bring unexpected) gift watches fake newspaper report or return is timely only if the activity or cause her too much. "a year hence it will be forgotten", for the member function or recovery after an illness or surgery, these watches hui donated ne help a lot when recovery exercises needed donation their bodies.

Well my Vietnamese isn't that good but here you go! :p

The clock is running the commercial purpose of the confession admitted jogging or professional body functions. Close this period, all throughout Lake hui fate passionately addicted to maneuver collect the leather strap watches men watches such. And they have a number of companies making watches ne to meet their needs. In such fate, Running Timex watches pocket opening statement of confidence during this type of isolation can. Timex quality that ensures customers is unmatched pocket.

Clock made ​​because the overwhelming evidence Timex brand has inbuilt memory which can hold some probability of process data jogging. Indeed, we classify the resource base overwhelming number of automatic watches men loop probability that they keep throughout their memory. Some models include the parts basis indiglo, that is, as a term used to describe the illumination of the overwhelming number when a button press.

All watches Timex Running probable that the polar wind waterproof good. They have high strength and distance is a powerful design. So, they eat not only donated enter jogging or probable solution which gave the other outdoor sports such as skiing, mountain climbing, riding trampled, v v. All the results of operations during the burning of calories. Running clock will show how five calories you burned during physical education or activity.

A special variant of the clock run out because of overwhelming evidence as Timex pair comes with a heart rate monitor to measure very authentic. The heart rate monitor to fit in the analysis of a trained medical person and bring unexpected) gift watches fake newspaper report or return is timely only if the activity or cause her too much. "a year hence it will be forgotten", for the member function or recovery after an illness or surgery, these watches hui donated ne help a lot when recovery exercises needed donation their bodies.

Yes the language is Vietnamese and martijnp's translation is excellent i could not do any better.

OP's interests include "play game".   Well so far this has been marginally entertaining.  What exactly is "professional body functions"?  Lol

The clock is running the commercial purpose of the confession admitted jogging or professional body functions..............

OP's interests include "play game". Well so far this has been marginally entertaining. What exactly is "professional body functions"? Lol

Means paid to take a piss at roadsides. :D

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

OP's interests include "play game". Well so far this has been marginally entertaining. What exactly is "professional body functions"? Lol

You know there are such things a "professional patients" who for a decent sum of money let med students practice their skills at such things as prostrate exams. Maybe the OP has a similar job....

Timex Expedition thám hiểm là tốt nhất. Nó phát sáng trong bóng tối. Đồng hồ bấm giờ, chức năng báo thức, múi giờ thứ 2 và khả năng chịu nước. Nó các nhà thám hiểm xem :)

Basically I said that the Timex Expedition is the best and it glows in the dark. 2nd time zone, Alarm function and waterresistant stopwatch. It´s an adventurers watch

Timex_3179_1024_zpsfd6c521a.jpg

PBTimexExpeditionIndigloLumeshot_0160_zp

• Like 1

Timex Expedition thám hiểm là tốt nhất. Nó phát sáng trong bóng tối. Đồng hồ bấm giờ, chức năng báo thức, múi giờ thứ 2 và khả năng chịu nước. Nó các nhà thám hiểm xem :)

Basically I said that the Timex Expedition is the best and it glows in the dark. 2nd time zone, Alarm function and waterresistant stopwatch. It´s an adventurers watch

I like this watch! That glowing dial is awesome! 

I like this watch! That glowing dial is awesome! 

Did I mention repeat alarm function for both time-zones and countdown alarm?:)

The dial glows as long as You hold the button at 10. If You hold the button at 10 for 3 seconds until it beeps afterwards You may tip any of the pushers and it will light up automatically for 3 seconds. It´s fun and functional.

Youre getting better A!

Lol I lived in Beugen for 2 yrs mate! Learnt a bit from my crazy Dutch friends. The language 10%. The drinking 90%! :D

Sent from Mars using tapatalk