When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bought GEN AP GP strap

Thats a GP strap for the 44mm cases.  You sure the deployant would fit? I thought that AP deployants are about 18mm. 

That strap would go nicely on any of your 44mm ROOs, wear her well. :)

Nice!!

Deploy is around $650 or so?

$795 from what I remember.

Thats a GP strap for the 44mm cases.  You sure the deployant would fit? I thought that AP deployants are about 18mm. 

That strap would go nicely on any of your 44mm ROOs, wear her well. :)

i know. I didn't buy the two pieces to use together. I just bought it to use on a watch in the future.

Ya, I wish they had a good rep of the GP. I would buy it.

What you could do, is to buy the V2, and I can show you how to mod it.. my friend AJ from UK did a superb job of the dial mod for mine. :)

What you could do, is to buy the V2, and I can show you how to mod it.. my friend AJ from UK did a superb job of the dial mod for mine. :)

Yours pictured is a rep? Holy [censored] thats so good, hard to tell.. Here is my genuine GP :)

photo_3_5.jpg

Yours pictured is a rep? Holy shit thats so good, hard to tell.. Here is my genuine GP :)

photo_3_5.jpg

Lol thats a gen as well my friend! :)

I do have a highly modded rep currently with Domi.. when that comes back, I shall post side by side pics.

But of course, the caseback view would give it all away! :lol:

Lol thats a gen as well my friend! :)

I do have a highly modded rep currently with Domi.. when that comes back, I shall post side by side pics.

But of course, the caseback view would give it all away! :lol:

FIGURED AS MUCH !!! I saw a post down you mentioned something about a rep GP, was shocked... should've studied it and known better ;) ha

FIGURED AS MUCH !!! I saw a post down you mentioned something about a rep GP, was shocked... should've studied it and known better ;) ha

I did notice though.. your datewheel seems to be white numbers on black whereas the one in mine is black on white? ;) 

I did notice though.. your datewheel seems to be white numbers on black whereas the one in mine is black on white? ;)

Was first to have it done, by clearwater in FL when it went in for full new carbon case replacement, and bezel :) got it done on my bumblebee too

this was beforephoto_4_33.jpgphoto_3.jpg

Was first to have it done, by clearwater in FL when it went in for full new carbon case replacement, and bezel :) got it done on my bumblebee too

this was beforephoto_4_33.jpgphoto_3.jpg

I love it, and oh, I think you're sick, modifying your gens like that! :notworthy::lol:

I love it, and oh, I think you're sick, modifying your gens like that! :notworthy::lol:

HA!!! I like to be bold, thanks man :) But on a serious note, it really made them so much more modern looking with the black date wheel !

PS, I prefer the older forged carbon tech/cases and look compared to the new... older had way more raw carbon look, and grain. New less marble, little more plastic looking/feeling

HA!!! I like to be bold, thanks man :) But on a serious note, it really made them so much more modern looking with the black date wheel !

PS, I prefer the older forged carbon tech/cases and look compared to the new... older had way more raw carbon look, and grain. New less marble, little more plastic looking/feeling

well, I agree totally. Man of good taste. ;)

• 1 month later...