When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello RWG!

First time poster and replica watch buyer (other than a $5 cheapo rolex daytona I bought off the streets on vacation in beijing)

I was wondering if there was a list of TDs (trusted dealers) compiled anywhere on the site. I tried to look but I was not able to find one. 

I am looking for a rose gold rolex sky dweller like this one:

puretime asia.com/product/sky-dweller 326935 rg rose gold dial on rg bracelet a21j

(replace the spaces with hyphens, I cant post links yet)

I know puretime-asia is a TD, but I thought I would like to look elsewhere, maybe for a better price or a slightly different look. 

Thanks for any help you can offer! I am a little nervous getting my first replica and afraid of a scam.

(side question: I know most replicas come from China. Delivering to the United States, how frequently is customs an issue? It is only 1 watch I am ordering, so I presume the chances of customs checking a very small package like that is very slim. I would like the delivery of my watch to be as foolproof as possible, with the understanding that the replica watch market as a whole is often sketchy.)

Edited by bassboink

Don't forget that you can see much of this forum with out signing in. We are an open forum here for much of the sections.

Bassboink, make sure to register as a member and then login and you should see the massive list of dealers that we are talking about.

I have a tool that lists all dealers from all four forums, plus strap makers, modder(s), etc.

Very shortly I'll release a new version that has live updating and extra categories in it and the list itself is digitally signed to prevent anyone trying to corrupt it or insert scam dealers in it. (should be ready tomorrow)