When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is my wrist too small?

So I realize this is a matter of opinion but I measured my wrist at 7". The next watch I want to buy will be some sort of ROO but looking at down of the wrist shots I'm wondering if it would actually look too big on my worst? I have a gen carrera day/date and I didn't realize the bezel is actually 44mm which is the same size or slightly bigger than some of the Audemars I've looked at. Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Nah, you should be OK with any of the divers and the 42mm ROO chronos. My wrist size varies from about 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 depending on time of day, summer, winter,etc. I do think that the 44mm models are pushing the limit for me, but the others are fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It should be fine. I have a 7.25" wrist and feel that anything over 42mm is too big for me, but once I'd tried a few ROO's my opinion changed. They still look big, but it's about perception. Try one and if it's too big for YOUR liking then flip it here in the M2M section.

Depends on how the "rest" of you are..

My wrist is 6.7" and even 47mm is totally fine.. If you are very skinny it might be to big. If you are normal, you are fine.

This is a 47mm Egiziano

post-21269-0-47558700-1400149885_thumb.j

^^^ agreed, when your wrist shape is flat, you can get away with 47mm at times depending on the shape of the watch.  44mm should be at the "just about right" size for a wrist around 7", you can definitely pull off the 47mm.  Just have to get used to it.

Thank you everyone for your replies! I think my wrist would be considered "flat" so it should work out, my forearms are fairly muscular so it might not look so bad. I'll post some wrists shots when I finally get one I'm still waiting for the right one to pop up :) Again thanks for everything and have a good weekend!