When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Caddell Signature Rouge paid for!

TTI2

Well.... I took the plunge and ordered and paid for the TC Signature Rouge Sub w/o Cyclops......

With my old age,  I see the numbers better w/o the cyclops.... hahaha

This will sort of replace my gen 1680 I bought back in 1980 and had stolen or lost in one of my recent moves. I had bought that watch while I was in the military. I miss that ole gal!!

I cant wait till I get it this summer...... and " I am giddy as a leetle girl!!!!!"

Lew

Had one you will love it and although you will wait a few months getting from TC well worth it. I see your expectations of delivery are correct "I cant wait till I get it this summer" . "With my old age,  I see the numbers better w/o the cyclops.... hahaha" crap you can see that LOL not me cyclops or no ! There are some perks to getting older you have patience.................. :inverted:

• Like 1

Congrats! Give us an update with pictures when it arrives, and how long it took. 

I just recently bought TC's V6 SUB. Awaiting it. Hopefully it arrives around his turnaround time. Thomas informed me the dial & parts were in stock, and he secured me in.

• Like 1

I was with them from 1980 till 1987.... started out with Service company and then went over to the 77th MI company, after I was Commissioned....

Prior to that I did 3 years active in the USMC.... I love pain!!!!

Lew

• 1 month later...