When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 116610 dial and bezel inserts on eBay?

glight2000

the dial on my noob v3 is a mk2.the way to tell the difference between the gen mk2 and the noob v3 dial is the word date is too far over to the right and not bold print as gen otherwise they are identical

Edited by live1

v3 dial is virtually identical to the mk2 apart from the word date starts under the r in rolex on the gen.and the noob dial its further to the right.and the overall print is thinner than gen.anyway your question,i will say a gen dial is very important for a franken,gen insert i can get you and a dial and crystal if you need

Edited by live1

Great relief, will sleep better tonight. I don't care less which dial it is to be honest. Thanks for making things more confortable for those still awaiting delivery

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

+1. I am now excited for mine to arrive Wednesday.

v3 dial is virtually identical to the mk2 apart from the word date starts under the r in rolex on the gen.and the noob dial its further to the right.and the overall print is thinner than gen.anyway your question,i will say a gen dial is very important for a franken,gen insert i can get you and a dial and crystal if you need

Live, just  yesterday received my tc v6, nice piece, but I sold it the same day because I realized that I love the subC. 166 is too thin, small, and too widespread. I have eaten my hands because I sold it  so to buy these pieces on ebay but when i received payment the sale is out.

I'd like to take  insert and dial at max the same price ( $ 800 ) as  this sale

Edited by benjji

Very risky trying to remove the insert. I tried in a gmt and it ended in tears.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Is this the reason why we need the complete bezel assembly--so we can leave the insert in place and swap the entire assembly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Live, just yesterday received my tc v6, nice piece, but I sold it the same day because I realized that I love the subC. 166 is too thin, small, and too widespread. I have eaten my hands because I sold it so to buy these pieces on ebay but when i received payment the sale is out.

I'd like to take insert and dial at max the same price ( $ 800 ) as this sale

sorry bro i have a dial in my house for sale on rg.and ive sold a gen insert to mr toulose the other day.i can get another insert from tns diamonds tony but its expensive its 450 pounds brand new.

Is this the reason why we need the complete bezel assembly--so we can leave the insert in place and swap the entire assembly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

removing insert is easy.but the reason we get the entire assembly is because the more gen parts the better.and the bezel has bigger teeth on the gen vs v3.so even closer to gen

I have a question. What is the preferred method to separate the insert from bezel? Carefully pry it off between the bottom of the insert and the top of the small retaining ring?

heat the insert with a soldering iron then twist until glue is soft then get fingernails under and gently lift up

dbane have u just put your dial on ebay.mine has been there a few days.reason i lol when you said its a very rare dial the mk2 is not as disireable dial unfortunately,because people aint seen it before,but its all good bro people want the mk3 common dial that you see on all new gens.sorry bro if its not your ebay listing,im the only dude that mentions that its rare ,so the seller must be from rg,here or rwi as he is using my terminology lol he probably knows me

Edited by live1

Mine arrived today. Bezel is amazing and much superior in every way to a rep bezel and insert but sadly my dial is disappointing! The lume is an off white creamy colour. It charges well but in bright light it is not crisp and white.