When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interesting Rolex

simmons3d

Nanuq, its like 14 degrees here in nyc today, so what does it make it up by you, -147??????? ;)

I gotta tell ya, I was not ready for this at all left my apt without a coat this morning and did a real quick u-ie.... better yet, i get to go to chi-town tommorow for the week.. that'll be warm....

If you look at the dude's feedback, he indeed seems to be a student (sold ipod, world of warcraft cd key, etc etc) but then in september he bought something off ebay seller **rolex**:

Seller **rolex**( 46672Feedback score is 25,000 to 49,999)

Sep-08-06 22:53 3000210119

Who wrote:

Positive feedback rating

A SUPER FAST PAYER, HONEST, A REAL ASSET TO EBAY THANK YOU TIMEZONE123

Maybe he actually bought the POS off that bloke........doubt it though, that seller bloke has 46K in ebay transactions :animal_rooster:

Ok guys... here's my new Daytona and Day-Date Paul Newman. Reviews coming up soon... but I can already say they're absolutely FLAWLESS. Ok....subdial spacing maybe a bit off on the Day-Date, but that's nitpicking...

PS: Look at the crown guards on Day-Date. Not oversized like always...these are just like the gen.

164985-11340.jpg

164985-11341.jpg