When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

olivierwatches.com

gran

2ffde54a8131f6411958f243a1769415_zps1d66

f89c27009e70bfd11ce8e990d251f78e_zps6001

looks like this one has been aged

Guess this olivierwatches (super) homage will have some customers here?

olivierbronze-8.jpg

olivierwatches.com/product/olivier-bronze-diver-swiss-eta/

• Like 1

Not my cup of tea look like a panerai rolex IWC all in one in a bad way

But im sure ohter People like it :)

Yes! And You can do wonders with Ammonia on these ;)

Well jpz they are sold out again, I put myself on list and waited for this so not going anywhere just yet. By the way came w/ three straps Nato,rubber, leather all nice. Of course on the shelf with all my other gens in the brand new never worn section................

i had a look on the oliver website saying pre orders for deliver 2012 

do i have to go back to 2012 to get one lol and at $900 i dunno if its actually worth it i was thinking $500-$650 

i had a look on the oliver website saying pre orders for deliver 2012 

do i have to go back to 2012 to get one lol and at $900 i dunno if its actually worth it i was thinking $500-$650 

i saw that mike i do like the brass and blue dial one might pre order 

Ok, as I love these micro brands I've added a new section to my rep world info tool - "Gen Micro Brands" :)

Currently got these two in it.

If anyone knows any other micro brands PM me! Mike? You must know millions!! :)

Olivier watches is no more. He took a bunch of peoples $ and never delivered. Nor will he respond to any emails. Very peculiar how he burned so many bridges.

Really? Their website is still up. Last (and only) comment on it from them was April last year.

Ok, removed from my RWIT tool then!

Thanks for the heads up.

Yes beware. There is lots of interesting due diligence anecdotes regarding the fiasco online. It's too bad, he had a good product and some cool ideas. I'm not sure what really happened in the end. One day I'll find out from my acquaintance who knows the guy perhaps.

"Currently got these two in it.

If anyone knows any other micro brands PM me! Mike? You must know millions!" I have a ton and own most of them :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: ....................will get them to you.

And the man certainly did! 14 in there now :)

Support the micro brands! The TDs might make the factories stop upping the prices if we buy less reps! (They're the same price as micro brand gens now)

What about EsDee's amazing watches? I've got a bronze beast from him & it's a fantastic build.

Got a URL? Not heard of EsDee?

EsDee is on homageforums.com and he's also here on RWG. He made my bronze Mille Metri. It's really fantastic. I posted a thread here with some pics... He's got several other unique pieces that he has made. He is a true Gentleman as well.

• Like 1

And the man certainly did! 14 in there now :)

Support the micro brands! The TDs might make the factories stop upping the prices if we buy less reps! (They're the same price as micro brand gens

Fraggle - should consider adding Tempestwatches.com they have an outstanding 2000 meter diver and are currently working on an exciting 500m full titanium diver.

post-37023-0-65286600-1402149648_thumb.j

Fraggle - should consider adding Tempestwatches.com they have an outstanding 2000 meter diver and are currently working on an exciting 500m full titanium diver.

Added!

And thank you for letting me know about this site!

Any others very welcome, from anybody - best to please PM me as I don't keep up with all threads here.