When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Norway

I don't remember if I introduced myself when I registered here several years ago. At that time I was young and since then age has provided me with .. experience .. wisdom .. bigger belly ... and probably alzheimers. So hi again (or hi for the first time).

Reason why i returned (or just joined, don't remember) was that it was many years since I purchased a rep. And I used to buy lots of them. Even bought a nice one from Luckyyyyyyy (if anyone remembers him, I dont). Actually I forgot about this forum until I was looking at my old bookmarks. And this forum appeared as an angel from the sky. I don't write many posts, pretty much the only ones I do are a dealler review every second year or so. So I will not be a regular and well known member here, but thought it would be nice to say HI anyways :)

Cheers ppl :)

Luckyyyyyyy??

Velkommen hjem til gode gammle RWG Bjarne B!

Hva slags klokker har du. please post some pics of your reps of old.

Luckyyyyyyy was a dealer from another forum as far as I can remember gran. Apparently he got lots of complaints, so he dissapeared very fast. But I got what I payed for, so I got only good memories of him :)

I might post some pics of my reps and also my genuine watches later on if I have time for it. Most of the reps I gave away to good friends though, but I still got some old ones in a box here :)

Luckyyyyyyy was a dealer from another forum as far as I can remember gran. Apparently he got lots of complaints, so he dissapeared very fast. But I got what I payed for, so I got only good memories of him :)

I might post some pics of my reps and also my genuine watches later on if I have time for it. Most of the reps I gave away to good friends though, but I still got some old ones in a box here :)

Great! Love genuines!

Hei Gran,

Here are the gens. Saving for a GMT Blue/Black now. Maybe next year. Till then, I got the newly purchased rep from TT :)

Daytone steel. Only thing I miss is Date!! Didn't realize how important date is before I purchased this watch. Anyways, a
Daytona always was on top of my wishlist. Personally I think it's one of the most beauteful watches ever made, but I know that is
a matter of taste ...

dayt.jpg

GMT Pepsi dial.
I used to have a black dial before as well (first gen watch I ever bought). I love the GMT's :)
gmt1.jpg

Seamaster. This is actually my favourite watch. Heavy as hell and I like the rough look of it. Unfortunatelly, none of the
Omega watches I have ever owned are even half as accourate as the Rolex watches. So apparently Rolex movements
(from my experience) are better. But I couldn't care less actually ...

seam1.jpg

Another Seamaster. Would probably look less boring with the G/S link
seam2.jpg

As for the reps .. I might upload some pics later :)

Cheers og god helg :)

Hei Gran,

Here are the gens. Saving for a GMT Blue/Black now. Maybe next year. Till then, I got the newly purchased rep from TT :)

Daytone steel. Only thing I miss is Date!! Didn't realize how important date is before I purchased this watch. Anyways, a

Daytona always was on top of my wishlist. Personally I think it's one of the most beauteful watches ever made, but I know that is

a matter of taste ...

dayt.jpg

GMT Pepsi dial.

I used to have a black dial before as well (first gen watch I ever bought). I love the GMT's :)

gmt1.jpg

Seamaster. This is actually my favourite watch. Heavy as hell and I like the rough look of it. Unfortunatelly, none of the

Omega watches I have ever owned are even half as accourate as the Rolex watches. So apparently Rolex movements

(from my experience) are better. But I couldn't care less actually ...

seam1.jpg

Another Seamaster. Would probably look less boring with the G/S link

seam2.jpg

As for the reps .. I might upload some pics later :)

Cheers og god helg :)

Tusen takk Bjarne!

Great stuff! Great taste and yes our taste differs on the daytona :)  ! I love OMEGAs too and the bracelett on yours is super comfortable, I can see why you love that SEAMASTER!

Hilsen

Gunnar