When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipment on hold? (DHL)

dusk

I've tracked my 5 day service from Toro to the facility in Germany en route to the UK and the latest 3 statuses are

> Transferred through Leipzig - Germany 08:21

> Departed facility in Leipzig - Germany 08:23

> Shipment on hold 08:42

Should this be cause for concern guys? I've never seen 'on hold' before with anything I've tracked in the past?

:g:

my first shipment showed on hold at the same point later on the same or day or might have been the next it had moved to cleared and moved to next step on its journey. i wouldn't worry just yet 

good luck

D.

Thanks mate, got a lot of cash tied up in that package!  :huh:

Shipment TO the UK VIA Germany?

Uh?

AFAIK UK customs are easier than German, so I can't see the point of doing this, unless you mean to Germany via the UK?

Shipment TO the UK VIA Germany?

Uh?

AFAIK UK customs are easier than German, so I can't see the point of doing this, unless you mean to Germany via the UK?

No mate, HK - UK (Via Germany?)

I'm puzzled over this too. The last delivery from TB came direct AFAIK??  :g:

No status updates as of now. I wonder if they have to reach a cargo quota before they load the plane? This is a 5 day express service too. I hope they get their backsides in gear but midweek will be within the time allocation so I'm not panicking just yet...

My 389 from Toro came via DHL direct to the UK I think.

What service did you choose that went via Germany (and France?).

Whatever that is, it sounds way more dodgy than one that just goes direct to the UK.

My 389 from Toro came via DHL direct to the UK I think.

What service did you choose that went via Germany (and France?).

Whatever that is, it sounds way more dodgy than one that just goes direct to the UK.

Not sure about degsy but I went for the expensive expressed tracked order DHL. I think it was around $35 extra. I think our trusted dealers use different courtiers to avoid attention?

Dusk/fraggle 

I paid the same as dusk $35 dont know if it actually hit french soil but the tracking info was strange on route , none the less it was here in just over a week which was awesome.

congrats Dusk landed on terra firma

dont forget wristy shots

D.

Dusk/fraggle I paid the same as dusk $35 dont know if it actually hit french soil but the tracking info was strange on route , none the less it was here in just over a week which was awesome. congrats Dusk landed on terra firmadont forget wristy shots D.

Cheers mate, it had a brief holiday in Frankfurt Germany and now is with the mailman for a pre 2pm drop.

The wife is under strict house arrest until it comes.

AP ROO V6 and LMPO

Also have a v5 pumpkin and TC 16610LV en route.

I've promised no more spending on fake watches now (until i see something I like lol)

Cool!   My LMPO appears to be in the hands of my local post office as well!   I'm guessing it'll be in my hands in a few hours.

@dusk --- This will be my 8th REP to go along with a GEN Breitling Chrono Evo.   I've already got my eye on a BlackSteel Super Avenger from Toro.   Not sure how long I can hold off ordering it!   My wife thought I was nuts until I got her a gorgeous Hublot Big Bang (Rose gold on a white strap).   Nor she's hooked too!!!!

Cheers mate, it had a brief holiday in Frankfurt Germany and now is with the mailman for a pre 2pm drop.

I've promised no more spending on fake watches now (until i see something I like lol)

Cool!   My LMPO appears to be in the hands of my local post office as well!   I'm guessing it'll be in my hands in a few hours. @dusk --- This will be my 8th REP to go along with a GEN Breitling Chrono Evo.   I've already got my eye on a BlackSteel Super Avenger from Toro.   Not sure how long I can hold off ordering it!   My wife thought I was nuts until I got her a gorgeous Hublot Big Bang (Rose gold on a white strap).   Nor she's hooked too!!!!

Haha I buttered the wife up with a nice MOP date just ;)

It's just arrived too! Roll on 5pm and the end of work!

The watches are from Toro. They are magnificent. Not resized the LMPO yet so no wriistiy

The black on the bezel is my iPad reflection. Shiny huh? :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Only watches :huh: ...I thought we're gonna see the wife...

:D

Nice mate, especially that LMPO :)

• Like 1