When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3777 pics good enough?

gran

My first Pilot ever......Are these IWC 3777 pics excellent enough to make a decission to buy?

front3777.jpg

side3777.jpg

back3777.jpg

crown3777.jpg

Lume seen decent enough..

lume3777.jpg

In my eyes:

1. Seems the bottom of the pushers are not flush enough with the case

2. tiny irregularity on the bottom left of lume triangle, but thats a very minor issue

3. brush on case a bit raw or just effect of lighting?

4. difficult to estimate quality of crystal and AR quality from these pictures

5. difficult to fully appreciate the crown from picture....

6. dial texture and depth difficult to estimate from these pictures

Just checked it against mine, pushers do have a small gap between case but yours do look a tad wider than on my case, tbh can't tell with the Ar usually quite good from factory (mine has a tata crystal though) case brushing looks ok to me too :)  

Just checked it against mine, pushers do have a small gap between case but yours do look a tad wider than on my case, tbh can't tell with the Ar usually quite good from factory (mine has a tata crystal though) case brushing looks ok to me too :)  

• 2 weeks later...

Nice watch! Considering to buy one myself. Is it v6 maker and did you already receive the watch? :)

its on its way...lets see

Great! This and blancpain ff are on my list besides a gmt 1675 buil :) keep us informed when you receive it.

I will do my very best to inform you on. Sunday evening at the latest.

DSC_0112-1.jpg

Wow! The 3777 turned out to be more artistic than I had expected

DrGran3777.jpg

Edited by gran

Looks fine to me. As long as there are no blatant flaws on the dial like crooked markers, it's good to go unless you have some sort of OCD and expect a $350 watch assembled in some basement in china to look the same or better than a watch made in Switzerland that costs 20 times more :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks fine to me. As long as there are no blatant flaws on the dial like crooked markers, it's good to go unless you have some sort of OCD and expect a $350 watch assembled in some basement in china to look the same or better than a watch made in Switzerland that costs 20 times more :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Either you do not actually read all the posts in these threads, or your slow as molasses in January :)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I presume the images posted with the artistic special efx was your actual watch. Is this from Toros, if not who did you get from? How is the watch performing in terms of timekeeping; how is the finishing on the actual piece, the face, the markers, the ss case, etc, and the strap has an easy adjust built into the clasp. Does it function well. 

I'm just about to pull the trigger on 2 IWC's, the 3777 is one of them and sourcing through 3 different TD's, 2 of whom I have done business with before, with good results. Really like this 3777, and have my eye on some Panatime straps that may also look good.

Appreciate your comments.

Enjoy and have a great weekend ahead.