When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC sub v6 pics added

tframo

I spoke to tc. Seems he thinks it could be the crown and tube set needs to be replaced or something more serious as movement issue. Here the catch; I purchased what was essentially a brand new tc only from m2m and not directly from tc. Wasn't expecting any issues as it was sold "as new".

Should I go to the member I purchased the watch from or to tc for a remedy?

Always can try the seller. I have had movement issues on 2 recent m2m pieces and was on my own. Both sellers said the same thing, "worked when it was shipped". We all have different opinions about what "working condition or perfect" is. No bad feelings about it, I just chalk it up to part of the hobby. So sent off to my favorite watch smith and now are in "perfect working order" or at least my view of that... Hey do you still need that link?

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

" So sent off to my favorite watch smith and now are in "perfect working order" or at least my view of that..."    as did I .

Movement problems are a tough thing banging around in mail truck/plane shit happens. Will say never happened to me on a ship luck of the draw I guess since most here pack well.( For new guys reading always ship in a box free at your local post office!)

Spoke too soon. Still not working. Sending to vac for movement swap with eta, gen crown, and pressure testing.

Also just picked up a gen clasp for the TC bracelet

I'm going to be in this thing over $1500 when finished.

Wasn't planning on that when buying a " brand new" TC v6 from m2m

Oh well.