When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Accuracy of PAM Noob when wear on the wrist?

ChampZA

I'm was wondering about accuracy of the latest Pam005 noob V2.5 when wear on the wrist. I'm not asking for perfection. I'm not talking about leaving it on the table for close inspection. I'm talking about when you wear it normally on your wrist and other people see your wrist, would they be able to tell it's a rep? 

I've read that when you wear Pam111 v.3 noob on your wrist, people including experts can't tell it is a rep by just looking at your wrist without asking to see the watch closely. Is this accuracy when wear on the wrist also the same with Pam005 v2.5 or the latest Pam005's painted dial has more flaws than the sandwich of 111?

Are the following statements correct?
1) When I wear Pam005 v2.5 on the wrist, other people including experts wouldn't be able to tell it's a rep just by looking at it.
2) When I wear it on the wrist in the dark, and the lume is growing, most of the people still can't tell but experts will know it's a rep.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly even a pam owner wouldn't be able to tell unless he's a hardcore fan. I mean super hardcore. Did I say hardcore?

I owned 8 genuine pams the past 10 years from luminor to marina, from hand wound to auto. I thought I knew a lot about pam, until I saw an ultimate rep the first time in my life. I couldn't tell the difference at all.

Btw I learned more in this forum than any gen forum where all they do most of the time is showing off their new purchases. 

Honestly even a pam owner wouldn't be able to tell unless he's a hardcore fan. I mean super hardcore. Did I say hardcore?

I owned 8 genuine pams the past 10 years from luminor to marina, from hand wound to auto. I thought I knew a lot about pam, until I saw an ultimate rep the first time in my life. I couldn't tell the difference at all.

Btw I learned more in this forum than any gen forum where all they do most of the time is showing off their new purchases.

And (about gen forums) say that fake watches are for fake people. Generally speaking I found 90% of them bloody snobs :)
  • Like 1