When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage daytona parts

Clint Eastwood

Hello all,

For a project i have start a year back i search parts i cannot find and need your help .

I  start to make a Paul Newman style Daytona, non branded but with my own logo and name on it, with 7750.

I yet have a case with asymetrical pushers and i put a gen crown and tube on it, gen Clark plexi after resizing the inner bezel ring on case,  and plane to put a swiss 7753 on it.

Parts i need are sterile dial (any type) and hands ( for asia and for swiss); hands i cannot find what i want is for subdial as i want the one who are wide, more wide than on most rep, more like gen ones; also search a silver bezel ( think my case are a DW one) .

If you know where i can find it let me know, i hope to can finish it soon 

;)

All the best!!!!

I buy the whole Schuren watch with 2 spare dials for a very good price.

After, i mod the watch, change parts, and now only dial and movement are from the original one.

I now sterilize the other dial by sanding print, now just need a small coat of varnish with airbrush.

Problem is that i cannot find steel bezel and the correct hand to use a swiss 7753 :(