When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from San Francisco

Hi, just found this forum. Pretty excited. I was going to buy a replica 6 months ago, but didn't trust any of the sellers. Now I can find out if they are legit. Just can't justify spending that kind of dough for the real thing. So thanks for letting me in!

I did. I've been reading for a while now. I actually was ready to pull the trigger like 6 months ago, but the websites I found were western union only and I said hell no to that. But then I found this website and the trusted dealers section.

I just recieved my first watch a white face Brietling Navitimer World. Review to follow in the proper section.

Watches I'm interested in, well the Navitimer has always been my fav. My problem is I have large wrists and smaller watches don't look so good on me. So finding larger watches is a bit hard.

But I've found some I like, unfortunately they're not super reps. I honestly don't care too much about the exactness of the watch compared to a gen, up to a point of course. I'm more interested in the watch looking high end and the quality of it.

I just ordered a 44mm Black Omega Seamaster Pro from Pure-Time. Can't wait.

I've never been much of a Rolex guy, too small for me, but there are so many quality reps out there it's hard to resist. So if I can find one with a larger case size I might be interested in that. I'll inherit my dad's Rolex one day. He actually bought his in Switzerland in the 60's. It's two toned gold.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak is growing on me and I do like the Chopards. What I enjoy is case size and shape so Panerais don't do it for me. I like elegant but complicated watches, if that makes any sense. I love chronos so maybe a Tag Carrera?