When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake or real sub?

Wactch101

Good good you should get a Sean case as Said the finish on this looks of to gen but Hey its only a couple of hundred watch and a a gen is in thousands ;)

Good good you should get a Sean case as Said the finish on this looks of to gen but Hey its only a couple of hundred watch and a a gen is in thousands ;)

It was more than a couple of hundred. Has lasted years and years, a few bad drops but nothing that couldn't be easily fixed.

What's a Sean case? The only actual give away on this watch (if you no where to look) is the hand filed grown guards. Not that noticeable but still. A case upgrade might be nice.

You can't actually see any difference in the crown guards in the photos that I took due to the angle of the photos.

its the inner shape bk gives them, that was the primary tell for me before i even read that it was a bk sub

im not saying his is incorrect but thats just how i identified it as bks,

dial + date window and font confirmed the last 10%

TC

50027950.jpg

GEN

rolex-submariner-16610.jpg

YOURS

post-10838-0-44077600-1407391155_thumb.j

Get a Sean case mate the best there is i Got a superfranken LV with Sean case not one have said it looked like a rep but ofcourse still Got alot gen parts ofcourse

Dont Think you can get Them new anymore maybe some others know more and chime in

But its the closest to gen i matched it up it up with my gen z serie LV not even my watchsmaker who service alot of rolex could tell the difference if you looked at it gonna post pictures when i get home in the next months to show its a artwork and my grail will never part with it selling the gen instead haha ;)