When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vertu - The Hermes Birkin Of Cell / Mobile Phones

themuck

The Vertu is way overrated. I used to have one, I recieved as a corporate gift, and it was just like any other cellphone, but with a ridiculous price tag. No camera, what's the use? I'm more happy with my Nokia N93 than the Vertu which costs 10 times more.

I guess with the Vertu you buy the design and the materials.. not the functions it includes ;)

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I too think that Vertu reps would sell very well - but my research is not turning out to be as easy as the searching I did for rep watches and bags.

I also agree that any cell / mobile that costs thousands is way overpriced (concierge sounds good but you can't lay him / her down on the desk for your colleagues to admire like you can with the phone [or a quality rep watch or bag] - or can you lol ? ? ? ) but I also think that charging thousands (even tens of thousands) for watches and bags is overpricing and that's why I'm here looking for the best quality watch, bag and phone reps.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction for my rep Vertu research coz I'm not getting very far at the moment (lots of wasted hours so far) - will post everything I find out in this topic.

Thanks Again All

Brilliant blueclub.

I've been looking for this for ages - even been all over ebay sites but not the chinese one - :bangin:

Clicked all over this listing, his ebay shop, other listings etc and can't find a website - any ideas anyone?

I could maybe just bid on the thing but I have no idea what's being said on this site and what currency the item's being offered at.

It's possible the Veptu will just be for ebay purposes Eunomians - I'm sure they will be able to provide them properly engraved - although he just keeps saying sorry to the person who wants to ship them to Germany, and the person who wants to get one during a stopover in HK.

I'm not being lazy coz I've been all over the place researching and searching for the elusive rep Vertu's and I'll keep trying coz I think we're getting closer - but any suggestions where I can go from here?

Many Thanks All

• 1 month later...

Another release .. this time without engraving. (Actually .. I have it confirmed .. this is engraved Veptu .. hard to see because of the lighting)

186904-5673.jpg

186904-5674.jpg

186904-5675.jpg

Vertu Signature replica

* Internet browser frequency: GSM/GPRS:900/1800

* Color: 24K White gold plated

* LCD: TFT; 260.000 colors

* Battery specification: 900MA

* Talk-time: 3 Hours

* Standby-time: 245 Hours

* Languages: English

* MP3

* MP4

* 2 Mega Pixel camera with video function

* GPRS

* 64M memory (expandable to 2 GIG)

* USB connectivity to computer (can be used as external storage device as well as able to recharge the battery via computer)

* hands free function

* SMS

* MMS color messaging

Includes: 2 x Lithium batteries, charger ., hands free, USB cable.

Edited by SmoothOperator