When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

diver carbon EVER SEEN THIS?

pascal

HELLO GUYS,

I HAVE SEEN NUMERAL DIVER CARBONS BUT THIS WEEK I RECEIVED 2 PIECES FROM A TD ON RWI WHICH ARE SUPPOSED TO BE H FACTORY.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE COLOUR ON THE NUMERALS . THEY ARE ALMOST YELLOW AND I THINK THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED HERE ?

REGARDS

Well the 399USD H Factory CF Diver is well known to have this wrong color lume on the bezel but this one is pretty bad.

Review:

"One thing that bothers me a bit is the colour of the lume. It’s a bit different from my dial markers. It would have been nice if it would have been pure white"

The J12 V3 FC diver is way better and also has a more reliable movement: Yes its 130usd more but its finish and reliability is way better

http://www.pure-time.com/product/royal-oak-offshore-diver-forged-carbon-11-best-edition-on-rubber-strap-a2824-v3/

Also a V4 is coming out soon but in fact its a v1 from Noob:

http://www.pure-time.com/product/pre-view-royal-oak-offshore-diver-forged-carbon-noob-11-best-edition-on-rubber-strap-a2824-v4/

In any case I myself do not understand why someone would order a H-factory after the V3 came out and now the V4 (or v1)

Edited by wimpie007

no qc requested but since i already hed received this watch many many times i guessed it should be ok.

caps because of screem for help as martijn states,

greetings to martijn from maastricht

Greetings back from Breda! ;)

And yes, like my friend Markiemark said; always ask for QC pictures. Hard lesson learned..