When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega GMT White

Ok lets see what we have here:

1 x Omega 1128 GMT movement

1 x Omega hour/min/sec (notice how its black in some areas)

I actually instead of buying Genuine Omega GMT hands for the white version, I just got Genuine Omega Sword hands and painted them black, hahahha..

Waiting for 2 things:

1. GMT wheel

2. The Case and dial.

Coming next week hopefully so i can get this baby on the road.

:yeah:

post-173-1143591728_thumb.jpg

post-173-1143591747_thumb.jpg

Ok lets see what we have here:

1 x Omega 1128 GMT movement

1 x Omega hour/min/sec (notice how its black in some areas)

I actually instead of buying Genuine Omega GMT hands for the white version, I just got Genuine Omega Sword hands and painted them black, hahahha..

Waiting for 2 things:

1. GMT wheel

2. The Case and dial.

Coming next week hopefully so i can get this baby on the road.

:yeah:

Marrick you tease :D LOL .....Can't wait till see the finish product. Judging from your past projects, I'm sure this one will be a winner as well ! But the question remains, when are ya going to pull the trigger on a PO?

ok, i think it's clearly well overdue that that i stop and ask, "who is this marrickvilleboy? and what is he capable of?"

this guy is popping up left and right with omega and 2892 movements. this is not normal.

this guy can not only obtain genuine omega parts, but can also re-paint and relume omega hands. there are not too many people that can pull off this sort of caper.

this guy builds his watches from scratch -- this isn't even a mod/custom project of a rep, he's actually building an omega watch, people! this is getting serious.

so, honestly, who is this guy, where is he coming from, where is he going, who does he know, _what_ does he know, and what is he capable of?...

fear and confusion stalks the land...

jsph

Marrick you tease :D LOL .....Can't wait till see the finish product. Judging from your past projects, I'm sure this one will be a winner as well ! But the question remains, when are ya going to pull the trigger on a PO?

I think I just dont have enough love for the PO atm, the replica is almost PERFECT! all i have heard is great reviews of it, I can't imagine anyone not wanting to buy that thing!

With me, I think once I complete the GMT and Speedmaster project, I may research and get the PO. I'm still thinking of getting a Railmaster XXL, you know the 49mm one. Man thats like wearing a CD on your wrist.......