When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SA3135 keyless work

Omega88

Anybody can guide me in fixing back SA3135 keyless work? I remove a broken stem from the keyless work and put back the gears accordingly. But it cant go back to running mode. It can change date wheel but can't engage the hands for time setting.

What's wrong? Mess up the gears? Thanks for any reply.

Chances are the set lever has slipped out of position. I have never worked on an Asian 3135 so that is about all I can say. Usually this leads to taking enough stuff apart to get to the trouble.

Hopefully nothing is bent or broken.

I avoid the A3135, A7750 etc because of no parts. If I could call 1-800-HKR-3135 and get them, it would be another story.

I think I seen some thread about some watchmaker service the sa3135 and he even praise sa3135 keyless work is neat. From what I seen, the keyless work looks decent but I think I just misplace some gears near the stem to the hands. Some bit of guidance will help me restore this movement.

Despite so much negative and lack of spares, in my experience. This sa3135 is very robust and accurate. I have another rolex franken running on sa3135. Always keeping COSC time for the 2 years I owe them.

The best time about using Yuki3135 or sa3135 is they accept gen dial so that I do not need to chop off the feet of an expensive gen rolex dial and they hand set in the same direction like gen. Meaning a franken is difficult to call out as rep even throw to a expert to hand in hand examine. He needs to open the backcase in order to call  out your franken.

Edited by Omega88