When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster planet ocean - Advice please

delas4you

Hello to all,

Im new on hear so I hope you can advise me please.

I was looking at Trusty Time he has a Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm Swiss movement / clone with the orange fingers about $340.Glass back which I guess is how the original is.

Has anybody purchased this watch or can advise if it as good as they get for a rep or are better available. It looks good and is said to be copied from the genuine item.

Any comments greatly appreciated

Mark

The current Planet Ocean rep version is great, and don't be fooled by the (Made from genuine as sample) thing, all dealers say that

The Search Box is your best friend in this hobby, I suggest searching for "Planet Ocean" in the Omega Area, it's right there on the top right :)

Cheers

:evil2:

Guys hello from Oz, if will allow anyone to sleep with my hot neighbour if you can tell me where to buy the most accurate PO rep. Cheers in advance. I just can't find the right website. Anyone got experience with 45.5mm large PO

They just released a 45.5mm PO with the accurate see thru co-ax 8500 movement. It's on puretime website.

They just released a 45.5mm PO with the accurate see thru co-ax 8500 movement. It's on puretime website.

You mean that it looks like a 8500 while it's in fact an entry level miyota with no hack and a second hand stutter. Trusty sells BP CrPO's. You're better off with the Noob CrPO's with the asian 2836 movement.

You mean that it looks like a 8500 while it's in fact an entry level miyota with no hack and a second hand stutter. Trusty sells BP CrPO's. You're better off with the Noob CrPO's with the asian 2836 movement.

so it's no good frac? Angus has been pushing it big time as just as good as noob. Guess I'll stick with noob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would have to say that it I would rather have a Minolta 8215 then an Asian 2836. Asian 2836 can, and usually does mean "a clusterf----k" of all sorts of watch parts. Miyota is a tried and true movement. How tested is the Asian 2836?

You're thinking of the claimed "swiss" movements. Those can and probably are a combination of parts. An asian clone is just that, a clone made in asia like the ones Sea-Gull produce. As far as I know the asian clones are no "cluster[censored]s".