When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another great job by misiekped !

panerai153

Many moons ago, I sent my genuine Ocean7 LM-5 GMT to MD2020, only wanted to get the hands changed to Mercedes hands, he fiddled around for a couple of months, but finally sent the watch back with the new hands. Well, first off the Lume was terrible, didn't match any of the rest of the Lume.I was not happy with the job at all, and never wore the watch. A few weeks ago, asked misiekped if he could fix the hands, and he said he would try. Well, long story short, he told me that first, the hands MD2020 used were glued on, and the Lume was terrible. He found a set of hands, got everything sorted out and shipped it back to me. Suffice to say the work is great. It is really nice to work with a watchmaker who knows what he is doing, not telling you how good he is. Great guy and a true craftsman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed. He does great work and turnaround time was very fast. Mike actually seems to care and looks over entire watch not just what youve sent it in for. If he notices something is not quite right he will let you know.

I've had my watches at other smiths and modders and they take months to get back and Usually something not fixed properly...