When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trust time worry

delas4you

Hi

I ordered my omega from ttw (Andrew) om the 10 sept.

I have just tried to access the web site and it has been taken down and replaced with a link to a court statement. This is very worrying having not recieved my watch and handed over my hard earned. Does any body have any info and does it look like ive lost out here ???

Thanks

worried Mark

Hi

I ordered my omega from ttw (Andrew) om the 10 sept.

I have just tried to access the web site and it has been taken down and replaced with a link to a court statement. This is very worrying having not recieved my watch and handed over my hard earned. Does any body have any info and does it look like ive lost out here ???

Thanks

worried Mark

Happens all the time Mark, relax and you will receive your order as per normal. Only the website is affected. The operations would not be. ;)

Thanks for all who took the time to reply. Its a bit worrying when site go down. Any way Ive emailed Andew so hopefully he will respond to me. Ive tried to track the watch on UPS using the RC*********HK tracking number but cant trace it, anyone have any ideas. Ive tried to track on UPS UK amd UPS Hong Kong???

Thank you

Mark

I'm in conus and it usually takes a while to get the tracking as in a week or two before it lands somewhere that will update the tracking. Been normal experience to see nothing and check every few days then all of a sudden it's in LA clearing customs:).

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

• Like 1

Thanks for all who took the time to reply. Its a bit worrying when site go down. Any way Ive emailed Andew so hopefully he will respond to me. Ive tried to track the watch on UPS using the RC*********HK tracking number but cant trace it, anyone have any ideas. Ive tried to track on UPS UK amd UPS Hong Kong???

Thank you

Mark

Mark you need to relax and learn to breathe.

I see that you are rather new to the game, and as such, I can understand your beginner anxiety. But chances are good that the parcel would reach you as intended. 

Tracking numbers may or may not be updated in an ordinate manner, depending on the efficiency of the postal service used.

But above all things, breathe, be patient, and learn to enjoy the game. ;)

Agree with the others, try 17track... I usually find 9-10 days from the time the PO in China accepts the pkg, NOT from the moment the tracking number was created. Relax a bit and it will soon be an experience you may or may not decide to share with others, I like to keep this game to myself personally IOW let em drool!