When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PayPal help!

dwswatches

I buy most of my watches from TrustyTime, and have always paid him via PayPal as a guest (I have had many problems with PayPal which is a long story!). Anyway, I have just put in another order with him, and he has sent me this link:

However, I can not see how you can pay without either logging-in to your PayPal account, or by setting up a new PayPal account, which I do not want to do. TrustyTime says you can pay as a guest this way, but I just cannot see a way of doing this!

Can anyone help???

Sorry about that, I just couldn't figure how to work this. I have been in contact with Andrew, and he has now done it a different way. PayPal seem to be making it harder to pay as a guest. After having several PayPal accounts closed, I do not want to risk anyone losing the money paid, or me having the money 'frozen' for 180 days!!!

Ok, no I find Bank transfer's abroad a real problem, then they cost the sender and reciver bank fees. Western Union is expensive, and i have had several PayPal accounts, all closed down as they link them.

I use to own a website eurofakes.co.uk, selling replica watches, and to cut a very long story short they closed my account. when I opened another, the'd find that, and so on. I just do not risk it. I do not want the people I have paid to lose money, and I do not want my money 'frozen' for 180 days (6 months)!!!

Anyway, i have managed to order a watch from mymanmatt, and pay him by PayPal as a guest, and I have sorted TrustyTime.

Thanks all.