When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Prod. RG ROO!

markiemark

It's an actual production model comes on rg bracelet

Audemars Piguet Watches - Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph - Pink Gold

Style No: 26170OR.OO.1000OR.01

Audemars Piguet Prestige Sports Collection Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Watches. 42.00mm x 14.25mm thick 18K pink gold case, rubber clad screw-locked pushpieces and crown, Méga Tapisserie pattern silvered dial with pink gold applied Arabic numerals with luminescent coating and pink gold Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating, automatic-winding Audemars Piguet Calibre 3126/3840 movement with chronograph, date, and small seconds, approximately 55 hours of power reserve, 18K pink gold bracelet. Water resistant to 100 meters.

List Price:

$76,800.00

Save 10%:

- ($7,680.00)

Our Price:

$69,120.00

(Wire Price:

$67,046.00)

It's an actual production model comes on rg bracelet

Audemars Piguet Watches - Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph - Pink Gold

Style No: 26170OR.OO.1000OR.01

Audemars Piguet Prestige Sports Collection Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Watches. 42.00mm x 14.25mm thick 18K pink gold case, rubber clad screw-locked pushpieces and crown, Méga Tapisserie pattern silvered dial with pink gold applied Arabic numerals with luminescent coating and pink gold Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating, automatic-winding Audemars Piguet Calibre 3126/3840 movement with chronograph, date, and small seconds, approximately 55 hours of power reserve, 18K pink gold bracelet. Water resistant to 100 meters.

List Price:

$76,800.00

Save 10%:

- ($7,680.00)

Our Price:

$69,120.00

(Wire Price:

$67,046.00)

Thank you M. I thought it was a fantasy model too. Yucks anyway. :lol:

What about the RG bracelet?

I think the RG APROO 2014 id coming and this is just a test to see if they can make a decent RG case... ;)

Hmm RG bracelet is ok, but the thing about RG ROOs is that the weight difference is always very significant. 

I had a gen RG rubberclad and that thing is heavy. I accidentally brained 1-2 waitresses when I swung my hand in the restaurant when describing how awesome RWG is to my dinner companion. :lol:

Are you looking to get this one Mark?? ;) 

Hmm RG bracelet is ok, but the thing about RG ROOs is that the weight difference is always very significant.

I had a gen RG rubberclad and that thing is heavy. I accidentally brained 1-2 waitresses when I swung my hand in the restaurant when describing how awesome RWG is to my dinner companion. :lol:

Are you looking to get this one Mark?? ;)

Hahaha!

I dunno, I have been waiting for a white dialed RG 15400 on a strap for a very long time. Spider webs start growing in my arm pits! This could be a good substitute. But then again, I'd rather rock an RG Schumi! :D

I already ordered my first AP though ;)

Yes we are bro! But you lived here so what does that makes you?  :bangin:

:lol: I never claimed I was more normal than either you or that other barbie doll playing dutchman.

And there was a reason I decided not to live in Holland anymore. :D :D

I suspect it was the maatjesharing because both my neighbors who lived on either side, they would show their hospitality by offering me plenty and plenty of herring after I told them once that I loved it. Very very nice people of course, but it seemed that they keep forgetting that they offered me haring the day before, and last week, and so on..   :g:  :fool: