When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you buy a chrono like this...

GenTLe

...before to go nuts because the chrono doesn't work, please note that the pushers have screw down rings and that those rings must be fully unscrewed to make the pushers to properly works on the movement levers :D

I felt so damn noob... Luckily I got the "feature" (just because they weren't both screwed down to the same level so they were looking different) before complaining about faulty movement with the TD :)

Thanks to Tony (asian7750.com) for the amazing crazy sale watch (150 instead of 360$!!) :)

scagletti-watch1.jpg

...before to go nuts because the chrono doesn't work, please note that the pushers have screw down rings and that those rings must be fully unscrewed to make the pushers to properly works on the movement levers :D

Been there buddy... Not my most proudest moment :p

I felt so damn noob... Luckily I got the "feature" (just because they weren't both screwed down to the same level so they were looking different) before complaining about faulty movement with the TD :)

Thanks to Tony (asian7750.com) for the amazing crazy sale watch (150 instead of 360$!!) :)scagletti-watch1.jpg

You had a noob moment we all do sometimes haha ;)

I tried to look at that TDs site yesterday and there was just a database error page, that and the negative comments on his forum over at RG asking is he still trading (or could have been RWI) make me cautious?

Just checked and the website is working now, sadly I don't own a Ferrarri so these specials ain't for me :)

I tried to look at that TDs site yesterday and there was just a database error page, that and the negative comments on his forum over at RG asking is he still trading (or could have been RWI) make me cautious?

Just checked and the website is working now, sadly I don't own a Ferrarri so these specials ain't for me :)

Yes, he is trying the new web site layout that will go online soon.

About my deal I've nothing a part good words for it. Quick, responsive, precise with the details, extremely good price... The same for the others that dealt with him on Ebel chrono crazy sale :)

• Like 1