When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pam 382 bronzo

ottto

Looking at both it's not one over the other, it's which faults you are more accepting of, at the end of the day there's mods you can do to both of them that will make it much better

So, would it be possible to do a summary list of the differences here so some could make an informed decision? I'm sure there are multiple threads on this, but would be great to see it all in one place.

Yooo funny guy LOL

No but seriously, why don't you do the work for yourself and contribute your gathering of all this nice info for others to use?

It's not complicated so why would someone else want to do all the heavy lifting for you?

Your request makes no sense.

It ain't rocket science.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well Mr. Civic.... I'm pleased that your fantasy of my sloth like laziness adds to your humor intake... if you were standing in front of me, I'm sure you'd be choosing different words... but please carry on with your assumptions behind your keyboard.

I have a few KW watches and they never fail to impress. I believe overall KW produces a better watch. That being said every rep watch has faults....in terms of the Bronzo the only issues are the pearl being a bit rounded and the edge of the bezel not beveled/polished to a shine.

I actually own the z factory version. It's a great watch but I can't get around the fact the color looks like brass to my eyes rather than bronze. In fact I handed the watch to several friends and each said it looked like a brass watch. The KW watch seems to look more like bronze.

Let's play nice fellas! Save that for repgeek. This is the nicest forum on the net we are gentlemen here. Momma always told me if you don't have anything nice to say.......don't say nothing at all!

BTW seems KW is winning out on most forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 3 months later...

Sorry im new in panerai replica world. But want to buy that bronzo. So it is made from real bronze ? Or just bronze plated ? And i have panerai 364, but why the rotor movement doesnt move fast like the other replica watch? Please help me solve this... thank you...