When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Broken crystal help

Ezio

Allright how The hell did i just crack my gen LV crystal In my Sleep

Been busy with work and went for a nap after being up for 48 hours so In my haze of old man's syndrome ( means to old be Awake for that long without being a zombie ) forgot to take of my watch before i went to Sleep i wake up notice i Got The watch on look at it to see it Got cracked

Now after my heart attack i ask for guidance Can i leave it as is to i get home sometime next year In jan or is there a chance for it to get worse ??

Havent seen a ad here In Kuwait Will check

Will post a picture when i get time

If a sub insert Pearl is at 12 its from The 5 minute mark on The insert to 25min mark its a Big one

Sorry to hear about your crystal mate.. :(

On a related note, you gotta stop dreaming about bashing the bad guys up, knowing where you are at now.

We fighter pilots do the damage with our fingers and thumbs on the fire buttons, not our fists. :lol:

Sorry to hear about your crystal mate.. :(

On a related note, you gotta stop dreaming about bashing the bad guys up, knowing where you are at now.

We fighter pilots do the damage with our fingers and thumbs on the fire buttons, not our fists. :lol:

Haha you know i get all excited watching action movies i