When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sources for 26.5mm 5512/13 dials?

Chuck P

Does anyone know where I could find a decent 5512 or 5513 dial in 26.5mm diameter? I have a spare PT1680 case lying around and was thinking of putting together a 5513 out of it but would need the larger-than-gen dial to fit the 1680 case. Thanks in advance!

Whoopy is selling a BEAUTIFUL 1680 red sub dial atm, and he also has a 5517 t milsub dial and a gilt 5512 dial. Whoopy dials are IMO the best in the rep and aftermarket market

Whoopy is selling a BEAUTIFUL 1680 red sub dial atm, and he also has a 5517 t milsub dial and a gilt 5512 dial. Whoopy dials are IMO the best in the rep and aftermarket market

Yeah, I actually have a 1680 red already with his dial. I would do the milsub too but need a 26.5mm version to fit the case. Thanks though!

I have had absolutely ZERO luck contacting ingod and ND Trading for dials. No response whatsoever, so I've done business with guys on here and Yuki.

Craig does have some beautiful dials!

Phong is definetely the man !! He is able to do exactly what you want but you have to pay the price. A bit expensive but he got tools, skills and an excellent service

I have used Yuki for several things including dials and customer service always good and products decent too. But their 5513 dials are gen spec size 26. I see InGod has 26.5 but I too have not had success in communicating with them which concerns me. Phong is too expensive for this budget application.

• 2 weeks later...