When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I was watching Kelly & Michael this morning...

So I was watching Kelly & Michael this morning like I do when I don't have to work, and in the preview for tomorrow's show, it appears that Michael is rocking a 44mm Panda. Wonder if it's a rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the hands pinion stack and the spacing of the subdials, and the sharpness of the AP logo mate. Its gen. :lol:

OK I was kidding.. can't see those details at all, but I guess it would likely be gen. 

Looks to me much more like a white dial Rubberclad!

Look at the pushers, its the elongated rectangular type, meaning a 44mm.

And seeing that its a white dial with black subdials, I think OP was right that it was a 44mm panda.  ;)

Michael was at the lebron James ap unveiling in Miami when I went... He's friends with the brand, wouldn't expect a rep on his wrist ;)

Very subtle bro, I see that you were at the LJ ROO unveiling! ;)

You and I are both "friends of the brand" as you put it, but I think we have a a few APs not from the AP factory too :lol: :lol:

I think its the rep disease mate. Just because we know of so many reps, we often tend to believe what others are wearing are reps too. There are probably more gen owners than rep owners. Let put it this way, many of us on the rep forums probably own a gen as well. ;)