When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just my impression...

GenTLe

Thanks for that, sounds like excellent advice. Noob.

;^)

Oops, you are correct, compared to you, I am indeed the greenhorn.

I was using tapatalk, and member profile details do not show up at all.

So distinguished veterans and 1 day noobs all look the same, pardon me. :lol:

Oops, you are correct, compared to you, I am indeed the greenhorn.

I was using tapatalk, and member profile details do not show up at all.

So distinguished veterans and 1 day noobs all look the same, pardon me. :lol:

Actually, you seem to have fit right in and made yourself a home as a respectable, and helpful member here while I have been away.

You are a much better example of member than the guy who's name is probably more funny than he will ever realize with respect to his choice of Gens to wave in other people's faces.

Myself, I am barely a foggy memory for a few other old timers, and otherwise of no great consequence.

Of course this doesn't mean I won't take the opportunity to bust your chops when the situation presents itself.

Actually, you seem to have fit right in and made yourself a home as a respectable, and helpful member here while I have been away.

You are a much better example of member than the guy who's name is probably more funny than he will ever realize with respect to his choice of Gens to wave in other people's faces.

Myself, I am barely a foggy memory for a few other old timers, and otherwise of no great consequence.

Of course this doesn't mean I won't take the opportunity to bust your chops when the situation presents itself.

You know sir, I have been on the boards for 3 years plus (less than half the time you have) and nobody has ever threatened to "bust my chops" (well some other similar threats pertaining to maiming and dislocation of assorted bones isn't quite the same I think), and it is very refreshing to read your post. :lol:

Seriously though, I always show a healthy dose of respect to guys who have been around longer than I have. I really do. I detect a curmudgeonly streak in you Mr POTR and I definitely would not enjoy getting the rougher side of your tongue (or fingers in the internet context) ;)

I wish more veterans like yourself show up, and teach us "noobs" a thing or two. It would be better if the variety that shows up shows talent and inclination for intrepid butt-whopping where needed. I would be ready with the popcorn when that happens, provided of course, that I am not the owner of the butt that is being whopped for the entertainment of others. ;)

With respect,

Legend 

You just say that because you have insomnia and have hope that I can put you to sleep.

I'm sure my story would work almost as well as propofol, but I don't think Panerai153 is ready to retire yet.

Oh, I will never be disrespectful when it comes to personal challenges or struggles of others. 

Whatever it is, I am pretty certain that you will inject a prodigious dose of self-deprecating references, and a lot of caustic wit into it if you ever decide to share. ;)