When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

More agressive bezel for my TC Sub?

mmonesix

I totally dig my TC V6, but I hate the "soft" bezel of the modern 16610 subs, preferring the aggressive 1680-type bezels.  Of course one like that would look a little odd on the clean 16610 - not to mention wouldn't fit. 

So, what are the options?  Just find one from another series?  They're not easy to come by (as I can tell), and they are not cheap when available. 

I'm thinking it would have to be a gen bezel - I haven't seen an aftermarket one that meets the bill. 

I know there are other series 16610 subs that were a bit more aggressive, so perhaps that's the answer, but if they aren't direct fit to the TC then that may be an issue.  I'll explore it a bit further and see what I can come up with - just thought I'd check around here if anybody knew anything. 

Are you talking about a gen bezel? I think there may be a bit of work involved to get that on a TC.

I'm thinking it would have to be a gen bezel - I haven't seen an aftermarket one that meets the bill.

I know there are other series 16610 subs that were a bit more aggressive, so perhaps that's the answer, but if they aren't direct fit to the TC then that may be an issue. I'll explore it a bit further and see what I can come up with - just thought I'd check around here if anybody knew anything.

Sean's 16610 bezel??

Life's a [censored], then you marry one!

"Aggressive" meaning the teeth are deep and sharp, providing a higher visual and tactile profile.  The TC Sub has a few criticisms, of which the bezel is often one.  It is in keeping with certain series gen Subs, but still annoying to some of us.  I consider it "soft" in the sense that it is the opposite of the older, larger bezels. 

You're welcome to term it as you please.

am i the only one here who doesnt know what a "agressive" bezel is..?

wtf