When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cheapest

jankoxxx

If your living in that kinda area, a watch hobby isnt the best option for you. Had a friend targeted and robbed of his gen watches in his own apartment. He was kinda big, so he went after them. They shot him, luckily in the arm.

Well, lesson learned. Carrying firearm, learning martial arts or getting big only increases risk in this case. Just dont wear a rollie..

or if they give u that weird stare, just shout at them, "its a replica!!" Haha

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

I'd much rather someone mug me for a rep and only feel the pain of losing a few hundred bucks rather than thousands...

But would you rather be raped for a rep or a gen?

This is a troll. Someone in Ireland's first instinct isn't to carry a gun. People don't say, "maybe I should get muscles".

I was paranoid about wearing Gen Imegas while riding my crutch rocket. Seriously, like some kind of sports superstition. I finally sold all 3 Gen Omegas. I finally sold the 600cc Yamaha R6. I miss it all the time but always wore a disposable but accurate Quartz. Funny as I never worried about the expensive phone in tank bag or clothes but worried all the time about trashing a Gen and not having covered under insurance for the bike or homeowners. For thefts they have to have a fence or place to sell the merch. That's far more credit than you hood rats deserve. Most would let your rep go for $40 in cash or $50 in drugs. In bad areas have no fear. People smell it. Throw in that touch of randomness or a touch of crazy and you will be okay. However you have to believe it as people's d animals sense fear. It's palpable and victims are almost always of opportunity and present themselves as such. Take that cab ride if you are unsure of how you carry yourself. I can get catsuit crazy and bit somebody's nose off if things go down wrong, but that's just me. Usually I'm a nice gent that knows more courtesy than your average Joe. However I draw the line at being robbed without a fight on principles. It's like dealing with bullies but this can't be taught in a watch forum. It's something you learned very young in life. A bully or predator will always move in to easier prey if they even slightly sense that you have a bit of stand up crazy in you. Again, don't go where you don't feel comfortable. Take off your watch if that helps. If not buy some pepper spray but buy two cans so you can get how to use it down with can number one. Again fear is palpable and people look for those presenting as possible victims. It's a hard life out there.