When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for my second Pam. Need your advice...

kueken

Hi Folks,

after i bought two Omegas (Planet Ocean and Seamaster 300m) last year i bought my first Pam-Rep from Andrew. A automatic Luminor Marina 312-O. Since the first time i held this timepiece in my hands i absolutly fell in love with this Brand. Now its time for my second Pam. So i looked around at Toros and my two favorites are...

the Pam 318 or the Pam 111 V3.

both from N Factory. So please help me out and give me an advice. What do you guys think is the better choice in fact of quality an gen accuracy?

Best regards

Daniel

My first intension goes to a Radiomir Black Seal 292

73b6d72646cfcba35474954e04eeaf01.jpg

cause i like the look of this watch very much. But when i looked at some wristshots at the internet i decidet it seems to be a little to big for me.

The 318 is up to 99% what i am looking for. I like the black dial, the black hands and the form of the case. A DLC coated case would make the watch up to 100%.

Ist there a similar model to the 318 that comes with a DLC coated case? (no lefty please. I dont like them )

Cheers

First of all, thank you guys for your advices. After a lot of research i think i finaly found my new piece of interest. But one step after the other.

For me there is one typical feature beside the crownguard that stands for the brand panerai. The sandwich dial. In fact of this i decided the 318 is not the right choice for me. Needless to say, that the 111 is an outstanding beauty. But there is one little detail that throws it out of my mind. I dont feel fine with the Font, especially the type of the "2" at the 12 o'clock marker.

So i spend a lot of time to look for another model that i can go for. And the panerai app turned out to be a very usefull helper for me...

post-45195-142525186446.jpg

Anyone who can give me some helpful advices of the Radiomir 512? I found the KW Factory Best version at trusty-watch:

http://www.trusty-watch.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_45&products_id=12989