When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sicura Marine Diver

gasebah

Shot this one the other day at the bay. I paid too much put I was looking for one for a few month. This is one of these watches that when in good condition look like being worth ten times more than there original price was. Unfortunately very rarely can you find one that is not rotten, although they are very common. It was one of the watches that were made shortly after the Breitling name was sold to Sicura. It is kind of a hybrid, not the cheap rubbish that Sicura had made but far from the Breitling quality as well.

As I said I was looking for one in good condition for quite some time, and I am happy that I found one. Runs perfectly and keeps good time.post-41814-0-80645200-1427043827_thumb.j 

Nice Dial variation :D

Are you refering to the Sicura instead of the Marine-Star logo?  Strange isn't it? Never seen it before, but it is definitely genuine. Why would someone even bother to remake it and then mess it up.

Edited by gasebah

Are you refering to the Sicura instead of the Marine-Star logo? Strange isn't it? Never seen it before, but it is definitely genuine. Why would someone even bother to remake it and then mess it up.

Not at all mate just Like The blue how it fade Into The black never seen it done Like that before enjoy a piece i wouldnt mind being In my collection :D

Even if I am in danger of boring you: Here is another pic which better shows the special features of the appearance of the watch. The orange dor on the seconds hand, the arrow hour hand, day/date and the colour gradient.post-41814-0-26196300-1427706049_thumb.j