When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen rolex service in EU

Where does your friend live? There are services/AD's in every major city in Europe; I think EU-based members will recommend their domestic ones. I for one can praise my local watchsmith: He has contributed to one or two of Mazzariol's books on Rolex, has written one (or two...) himself which is/are sold worldwide, and is considered one of the top-notch Rolex experts in the country and beyond. That being said he is in Italy and unless your friend happens to be travelling here (and has the possibility to wait for a minimum of one-two months to get his watch back ), he will not take the risk of sending his prized DJ through the mail.

Where does your friend live? There are services/AD's in every major city in Europe; I think EU-based members will recommend their domestic ones. I for one can praise my local watchsmith: He has contributed to one or two of Mazzariol's books on Rolex, has written one (or two...) himself which is/are sold worldwide, and is considered one of the top-notch Rolex experts in the country and beyond. That being said he is in Italy and unless your friend happens to be travelling here (and has the possibility to wait for a minimum of one-two months to get his watch back ), he will not take the risk of sending his prized DJ through the mail.

cool watchsmith! In Sweden, so it will be a swedish one.

Klarlund in Denmark is as good as it gets never been more happy to deal with Them Then Any shop

And not so far away from sweden located in Copenhagen or Århus

• 2 weeks later...