When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A belated hello :)

Technically, I've been a member here for over a year, but I spend most of my time on RWG.bz, some on RWI, and I dabble a bit on the Geek. But today a buddy of mine on the .bz sent me a link to a watch for sale here to ask my opinion. Tried the link and couldn't see it because I wasn't logged on here. Didn't even know if I had an account, so I tried my login/password from the other fora, and sure enough! Figured while I'm at it I'd mosey over here and introduce myself. So hello! :)

I'm up in the good ole' Pacific Northwest, and my long-suffering wife has been putting up with my rep hobby for the last decade plus. As I said, I spend most of my time on the other RWG, but as my tastes have expanded, so has my fora participation. I'm primarily interested in vintage Daytonas - a fancy that can quickly bankrupt its unsuspecting victim. Aside from that, I'm into Breitling (just picked up an SOH V2), A. Lange, Patek, Omega, Tudor, and I've got a bit of a thing for rose gold AP ROOs (Don Ramon, RG Themes, LBJ) - I know I know, they're blingy, and the movement is a time bomb, but I'm easily distracted by shiny things.

But my first love is the 6263. I have a couple DWs (gold dial; Albino), a modded cartel gold/black dial, and a special Big Red built by another member. I'd post pics of them here but apparently I can't until I have 5 posts (I'll rectify that shortly).

So hi gents; good to be aboard!

Cheers,

Ish

• Like 1

Hello from your mates at RWG!

You've come to the right place.

Thank you sir! I spent a wee bit of time yesterday spying your 6263 build you sold awhile back - holy mother of god that thing was gorgeous. Hats off to you fella :)