When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

fake apple watch V1 lol

irolexu

Amazing haha, for $53... I'll say it again, Apple's profit margins are just disgusting as are those spread throughout most of the high-end watch industry.

They all do it because they can. Price of manufacture has nothing to do with the prices charged for luxury goods. I agree, if the entire world were in a severe depression, and sales of all luxury goods dropped 50%, they would lower prices, but then, no one could afford them, even at the reduced price!! All sizzle and not much steak.

In the case of the Apple watch, in my opinion the jury is still out. Most folks have come to "need"  cellular phones, tablets and computers, just like out here in  the rural area where I live, you have to have a car/truck. But it will depend on the amount and quality of utility apps that are developed for the Apple watch that will determine whether or not it becomes a "must have" accessory or just a fad. Apple alone sells millions and millions of IPhones, the vast majority of the owners are not early adapters. these early adapters were the folks who stoked the frenzy over the Apple watch, ordered early and oohed and aahed  over it , but they represent a tiny fraction of phone users. For the watch to be successful, I believe that Apple is going to have to attract a significant number of the rank and file IPhone users for the watch to be successful. Sometimes when we in the medical field see new products like this our description  is " A solution looking for a problem"