When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Was about to buy yet another!

Was a pretty good deal :g:http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=0&bo_products_variance_id=101464&promotion_code=WTV6993051015092501283101464  now if I can hold out till 12 when price goes back up I'm safe!! But the rhodium indices................... :cry2:

Mike

I received this watch today as I am appraising her the Panzera Breur 47mm before its official launch in July/August. This is a watch for you, it's got a really nice look and feel, proper size with great shaped crystal, all in all understated elegance at a good price point.

Regarsd

AJ

post-48021-0-25390800-1431342805_thumb.j

post-48021-0-69757700-1431342816_thumb.j

post-48021-0-59723100-1431342831_thumb.j

post-48021-0-95861200-1431343667_thumb.j

Nice Fraggle but not a gold guy anyway new one cheaper! But I did go to bed without buying , now [censored] I did not and if I did would be [censored] I bought it can't win.

Get some of those unworn watches out and enjoy them Mike, and take pics for us to drool over :)

Oh, you know that Oris Diver with orange highlights you had? Have you got a link to a picture of that? Been looking around for one but there's a few models with the small second dial in slightly different places and different looks.

Andy I have a PM discussing that watch before it was released maybe a year ago w/ asciwhite , forgot about it . :huh: Yet another to buy!!!! :bangin:

Rubber a little cheaper http://www.jomashop.com/oris-watch-733-7653-4159rs.html

Come to think of it we talked about it also.........................

The net is a dangerous place for a WIS. :partytime:

You're not wrong buddy! I've averaged nearly one per week since I joined here! Trying to sell a few off now though as I'm short of funds.