When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Limit on how many likes I can issue?

Maybe this should be in the off topic area, but I am having trouble giving people a positive "thumbs up" or "like" for their posts when I am on my computer.  When I am on my computer I am limited to 3 per day.  That seems really odd, considering all I want to do is give a thumbs up for a great post or gorgeous pic.

When I am on Tapatalk, however, the sky is the limit.  I can "click away" and go hog wild with the thumbs ups and likes, like a sailor on shore leave in Amsterdam.

Is there a setting I need to adjust?

• Like 1

I just clicked "like" on your post to show you what it looks like.

What do you, the "liker" get out of it? Nothing, other than the satisfaction of knowing that you just let the other person know that you appreciated their post.

What does the "likee" get out of it? They get personal satisfaction knowing that other people like what they contributed.

I dunno. I "like" being able to do it.

Edited by Mendota Explorer
  • Like 4

I just liked above, see cavi.

He he, I just liked yours!   :)  Seriously, though, is that weird that I get different results whether I'm on a computer vs Tapatalk?

Cool.  I'll check out the profile. I like letting people know when they have good things to say.  :)

Edited by Mendota Explorer
  • Like 1