When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hi guys im back :c noob question

arminvanbuuren

hi guys.. ive been gone for so long and finally i had the time to post back in this forum.. and literally looking to buy a new rep... ive spent the past 2-3 hrs reading the forum; and gathered there has been alot of changes in the rep world since the last time i was here...

last time i was active in this forum.. there was really no good panerai rep and the only viable and good panerai was radiomir 288... now i was browsing around at angus' website and i see alot of 1:1's... browsing through the forum, i couldnt really get the answer to what i was looking for though... but please do not be angry at my question - because it is so noob...

but what is the current most accurate super-rep panerai (radiomir 288-not included - i heard this rep has no flaw?) available? and what are the flaws in each of the model you've stated? 

hey hey nanuq.. who else is back last night? lol dont get me excitedddd...

from what i've read pam 111 N series from the noob maker is really good? what are the flaws in these? and what about the noob 127E? coming back after along time makes me have tht nostalgia of when i first joined :)

hey hey nanuq.. who else is back last night? lol dont get me excitedddd...

from what i've read pam 111 N series from the noob maker is really good? what are the flaws in these? and what about the noob 127E? coming back after along time makes me have tht nostalgia of when i first joined :)

Noob 127 not available anymore but the new kw (or H factory?) one is great. And costs a fortune... Like 430$.

Look through new arrivals at Angus site and you will find it.

On the cheaper side the ones from h factory on sale (see both Toro and Supermirrors) are absolutely great for the money.