When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some Of My Watches....

Frontin

Submariner and Yachtmaster

Neither was purchased from any of the dealers here. I paid $850 for the Sub and $350 for the Yacht. The sub was pricey but does have a genuine bezel and insert, solid gold crown and solid gold hollow center links. It also has a geniune rolex serial number. (go figure that one out) It needs cleaning. It is almost 4 years old and has a eta movt.

I paid too much for the yacht. But hey I didn't know about the board then. I bought it from a guy who used to sell on yahoo from new york (he probably bought from the board, cause he charged me $350 and the watch does have a eta movt). It's almost three years old and has only 3 flaws from what I can see. The hands aren't fat enough, there is a gap in the date wheel and the screws aren't threaded thru the full link.

172665-9201.jpg

172665-9202.jpg

172665-9203.jpg

Invicta Collection

172665-9204.jpg

Zodiac Collection

I got a great deal on these. I don't know if anyone is familiar with the brand. The company is now owned by Fossil, but the Zodiac brand is much older than Fossil. The watches are all swiss made. I paid $250 for all five of them. The quality is unbelievable!

172665-9205.jpg

Thanks for looking! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 1 month later...

I just filled my last winder with a couple of shopnbc watches. Nothing fancy, but good deals nonetheless.

The black one is a Croton daydate with rosegold plated bezel. I took the cheesy looking bracelet off and put a basic black contrast stich strap.

The white one is the Android daydate with high lume numerals. It's pretty nice. It also has a see thru back.

Both watches came with swiss eta 2836-2' movts. I paid $300 bucks for both shipped. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

195676-3315.jpg

That sub is freaking sweet. I wouldn't pay $850 for it, but there's not much in this world I would pay $850 for.

Yeah, I got bumped. This was way before I found the board. I not mad anymore because the gold is solid. None of the typical triple-double wrap crap! You know........

I love the zodiacs, what a deal! I think they look great, although I haven't owned one myself.

Yes, they are hard to resist for $50 bucks at the outlet store. Especially when they are all still retailing at Nordstrom from $195 to $495 right now!

Thanks for your comments. :thumbsupsmileyanim: