When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To All You Panerai People.

millwright

I hate you.

All of you.

When I first joined this board I didn't get it.

Panerai? Yuck.

Then I browsed, looked, browsed some more.

Hmph.

Ultimately, I blame the guy I ran into with the GEN Black Seal.

I think that pushed me over the edge.

My two PAMS arrived this morning from AZmindreader. (well packaged and exactly as advertised, might I add)

I hate you all.

:(

not really.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Happy Holidays!

Edited by millwright79

I also thought PAMs were butt ugly and big... but I really liked the display back and took an opportunity to add a titanium one to my watchbox... thing is awesome, comfy and so easy to read at a glance... and the form is growing on my very fast...

I think there is some voodoo about PAMs... by all logical reasoning there is no reason to liek them... yet it's almost impossible not to...

I've liked Panerai watches long before I discovered RWG or any other rep forum. A friend of mine from New York was wearing one 6 or 7 years ago at a holiday party while back in our home town. I had heard of the watch but never had seen one in person. I liked it from the moment I set eyes on it. I then spent the next 5 years wearing gen Omegas and Breitlings. They are out of favor for me right now. 44mm and up is the only thing I wear now (except for my IWC Ingenieur).

Panerai watches have simplicity and functionality working for them. The prices of gens are a bit high given their less than special movements (except for the new 8-day) so I'll stick with my reps on these.