When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yuki movement is unbelievable!

occb2

I can tell you that I have had a few watches built by a watchmaker here who is incredible.  Mike (Misiekped).  He has repaired my mistakes, he has overhauled 5 watches for me.  He has built 3 watches for me.  The ones he has done are all keepers.

1) Was a 16610 that I sourced all the parts for.  Everything was real Rolex but the case.  I wanted to use a Phong case and ended up using a  1st generation TC case.  That case came from my TC16610LV.  So I had him gut that one then came the second watch.

2)TC 16610LV.  Now that he took out all the guts from the LV and used the case for the real 3135 on the other watch, I had ordered another case from TC to use for that.  I had ordered a Yuki 3135.  Mike took that and put in some parts that fail in the Yuki.  That with a Gen crystal, Gen Hands, Gen date wheel, Gen bezel insert, gen crown.  The watch is incredible and is my daily watch.  When I went to pick up my watches from Mike he was wearing his latest invention.  He had taken a Noob GMTII 116710 and took a yuki 3135 and made it a 3185.  I told him I wanted it.  He told me to calm down.  LOL.  If you know me you would have found that funny.  I started to source the parts which leads me to watch number 3.

3) Noob V2 116710 Yuki/Rolex hybrid 3185.  Mike gave me a link to order the Noob GMT II.  I ordered it.  I got a gen dial blue lum, gen bezel assembly and insert. Gen crown, gen date wheel, gen hands blue lum, Gen crystal.  OMG.  this is a beautiful watch.  I am so happy with everything that Mike has done.  He is the best and yuki is the best movement out there right now for our watches.  Only problem with them are a few part that need to be swapped out for gen parts and they are dirty as hell when you get them.  So a cleaning and oiling will solve that.  Any other questions read the whole story from start to now.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/215568-The-perfect-16610?highlight=occb2

• Like 1

What is so unbelievable with this Yuki Movements.

You paid a lot of Money for the Movement and the first Thing you have to do is remove the Dirt, oil it, just do a Major Service. Remember, a brand new Movement!

You are right, its unbelievable!

What is so unbelievable with this Yuki Movements.

You paid a lot of Money for the Movement and the first Thing you have to do is remove the Dirt, oil it, just do a Major Service. Remember, a brand new Movement!

You are right, its unbelievable!

This does bring up a point that I have always wondered about.  Why are the Yuki movements so dirty out of the box?  What makes them so filthy, and why do so many of the parts need to be replaced with gen parts before you can even use it?  I don't mean converting it to GMT, but just to use it as a 3135 you have to replace certain parts with gen 3135 parts.